Cheap & Best Offshore dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

danieljoseph

Layerservers offer a comprehensive line-up of the cheap offshore dedicated server in Netherlands and Switzerland datacenter with a choice of Linux operating systems and a host of other customization and add-on options. All servers are connected to a high-speed, redundant network and backed with 24x7/365 Fast and Expert Support and 99.99% Uptime SLA.

OPTION 1: Xeon® X3220
Cores: 2.8GHZ
RAM: 4GB
Hard Drive: 500GB SATA
Port: 1GBps
Bandwidth: 15TB
Regular Price: $80/month
Offer Price : $72/month(Promo Code: firstmonth)

OPTION 2: Xeon® X3220
Cores: 2.53GHZ
RAM: 8GB
Hard Drive: 500GB SATA
Bandwidth: 33TB
Regular Price: $85/month
Offer Price : $76.5/month(Promo Code: firstmonth)

OPTION 3: Xeon® X3220
Cores: 2.53GHZ
RAM: 32GB
Hard Drive: 2000GB SATA
Bandwidth: 100TB
Regular Price: $130/month
Offer Price : $117/month(Promo Code: firstmonth)

===========================================================================
Some pre-sales questions :

Q. Why to chose Layerservers dedicated servers ?
Ans : All of our dedicated servers are backed up with our professional tech support team. You can rest assure that you will be in a good hands with us and will always strive to exceed your expectations.

Q. Which payment methods are allowed ?
Ans : We accept below payment options : Bitcoin, Paypal, Payza ( Alertpay), Skrill ( Moneybooker),, Perfect money, Western union, Bank Transfer.

Q. I am coming from another host but what about my old data ?
Ans : We know it may not be easy coming from one host to another. That is why we exclusively offers a free website transfer service .We will be happy to help you transfer all your websites and accounts to our servers free of charge.

Q. Is my personal data secure ?
Ans : We will never Share your information to third parties.We provide additional privacy solutions.We always care for our customers because they are most important to us.

Please visit following link to know all our Dedicated server offers with server details :
===========================================================================

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back