ChayFile » Get paid to share files [6$ per 1000 downloads - Minmum 1$] daily payouts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep offers : every member can make more tnan 5K downloads daily, will earn 20% bonus every payment request.

Payment send every day and there is no delayed to any one.

Best Wishes,
ChayFile Support

Hi Chayfile Admin,

i have register and started to upload ,can you please upgrade my account and one more interesting thing which we would like to see is details stats report,which can only tell the upload users ,how many downloads we get per day and how much we earn ,so please include reports ,to see the details which will help lot of users and hope every one will agree to me ,

Please add the reports ...not sure why u want to hide this after number of request.. If u think u r not the scammer. Why r u hiding the reports page...no one knows if ur counting the downloads and the respective earnings correctly.. If ur want to prove that this website is not a scammer website and want to run longer in market then better u add the reports. Which help u to attract the users too..else I can say that u r like evey other in the market.ones u get the traffic u just run away

Hey!

We are working with some updates to our site ( Add extra space f or files " 100TB " + add reports plugin & others updates ) .

Best Wishes,
ChayFile Support

@ chayfile

i requested pp payout...waiting for payment

btw : downloads not starting.....rather...it takes atleast 4-5 minutes to start...many of my downloaders annoy with this

hence they hate chayfile

i request you to check and solve the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back