coolboyz2323

GraphicDesign.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
Contact Details:-

Skype - cbteamdus
Yahoo - bannerist@yahoo.com
Email - cb@bannerist.com
ICQ - 661888854
Website: CB Graphics – Where Quality Matters | Web Design, Graphic Design, Branding, Logos, Banners, Buttons, UI
-------------------------------------------------
To Hire, Just PM me or Contact via IM or Email!

Last edited:
2,120 comments
Just lol,amazing,awesome,pretty good what else .. so fast 12 buttons,2 banners, avatar and more .. nothing to say about the quality .. He is not just the best .. he is something more and cheap :P

Just lol,amazing,awesome,pretty good what else .. so fast 12 buttons,2 banners, avatar and more .. nothing to say about the quality .. He is not just the best .. he is something more and cheap :P

Thanks for your kind words! <3

EDIT: will update new works shortly

Ordered 3 diff biz cards for 2 different company. One biz card is for client and the other biz card for family and friends. The biz card for the 2nd company looks exceptional. Set of banners I got from cb looks amazing. Can't wait to use them. I even had clipart i needed edited and he help me with editing them. No matter what your gfx req are, cb will do it right and will do it better.
Thanks.
71st-tech.com
CFMD

Ordered Logo and Favicon, got both done in less then 8 hours.
Both looks great, very satisfied and will sure contact him again in the future.
Thanks again mate!

nice work, great job.

nice works cb :D

sent you payment.. plz check it and confirm me.. i got some problem in sending so.. :)
btw thanks for gr8 work.

Ordered 3 diff biz cards for 2 different company. One biz card is for client and the other biz card for family and friends. The biz card for the 2nd company looks exceptional. Set of banners I got from cb looks amazing. Can't wait to use them. I even had clipart i needed edited and he help me with editing them. No matter what your gfx req are, cb will do it right and will do it better.
Thanks.
71st-tech.com
CFMD

Ordered Logo and Favicon, got both done in less then 8 hours.
Both looks great, very satisfied and will sure contact him again in the future.
Thanks again mate!

This guy? he literally plays with GFX (in a good manner). He makes sexy stuff so remember when its GFX job ;) add a Prefix CB and blindly give him the job

Thanks everyone for the kind feedback!

PS: not getting time to update new work, will try to do asap

Back