coolboyz2323

GraphicDesign.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
Contact Details:-

Skype - cbteamdus
Yahoo - bannerist@yahoo.com
Email - cb@bannerist.com
ICQ - 661888854
Website: CB Graphics – Where Quality Matters | Web Design, Graphic Design, Branding, Logos, Banners, Buttons, UI
-------------------------------------------------
To Hire, Just PM me or Contact via IM or Email!

Last edited:
2,120 comments
Hello All

I would like to share few words about my experience with CB Graphics. Initial I very hesitate to give works to any of graphic designer to fulfill my requirement. But I read positive reviews for CB Graphic at wjunction and I choose CB Graphics to design my website banner. I gave all my requirements and within 24 hours they contacted me and promise me to give a draft ready within 24-48 hours and they stand by their word and completed first draft within short period of time. And i am really impressed with their quality work and instant I approved draft. Next day I received all my design works.

I highly recommend CB Graphics to all who really care about quality works and professional work ethics.

Again thanks to CB Graphics to all their quick turn around and good works

-Key

Hello All

I would like to share few words about my experience with CB Graphics. Initial I very hesitate to give works to any of graphic designer to fulfill my requirement. But I read positive reviews for CB Graphic at wjunction and I choose CB Graphics to design my website banner. I gave all my requirements and within 24 hours they contacted me and promise me to give a draft ready within 24-48 hours and they stand by their word and completed first draft within short period of time. And i am really impressed with their quality work and instant I approved draft. Next day I received all my design works.

I highly recommend CB Graphics to all who really care about quality works and professional work ethics.

Again thanks to CB Graphics to all their quick turn around and good works

-Key

Thanks a lot for such a nice feedback!!

Hello,

sweet deal. I ordered some GFX work and had it all done within 24 hours. Looks great.

Great communicator and knew what exactly what to do.

Even had a TV session to show me how to upload and get it all setup for beginners.

If in doubt, don't hesitate and contact them.

Thanks for all the help.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Hello,

sweet deal. I ordered some GFX work and had it all done within 24 hours. Looks great.

Great communicator and knew what exactly what to do.

Even had a TV session to show me how to upload and get it all setup for beginners.

If in doubt, don't hesitate and contact them.

Thanks for all the help.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Thanks for using CB Graphics Service! <3

Back