Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Category List Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Need Help About Porn Site , I See Many Porn Sites ,

How Can I Create Category List on Side Widgets , Like Porn Siterip, Porn Star, And ETC

i am use wordpress


lCINB.jpg
 

5 comments

Simple if you're using a theme that has sidebar widgets enabled. Go to Appearance --> Widgets. Once there, drag and drop the "Categories" widget into the widget area.

There are also plugins out there that will give you more customizable category widgets.
 
Simple if you're using a theme that has sidebar widgets enabled. Go to Appearance --> Widgets. Once there, drag and drop the "Categories" widget into the widget area.

There are also plugins out there that will give you more customizable category widgets.

i am not understand what are you talking about

i need coding and how to fix
 
I Need Help About Porn Site , I See Many Porn Sites ,

How Can I Create Category List on Side Widgets , Like Porn Siterip, Porn Star, And ETC

i am use wordpress


lCINB.jpg

As said above log into your admin of word press usually (yourdomain.com/wp-admin)
and go to appearance which is on the left hand side, click it and it will expand, then you will see widgets, now click the widgets tab and it opens up a new window, within that window you will a list of widgets look for the categories one, the drag it to the right hand side where you will see the widget boxes and place it within one of those.
 
It looks like either some sort of Link list (if it redirects to the external link sites listed) or they're tags on posts added as a sidebar widget. It should be a simple task for wordpress.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
I Am Good Uploader And Webmaster Watch Movies
549
Messages
196
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom