Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

can't add javascript to my wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

i've set up a wordpress blog, used the free "evolve" theme, I want to add this :

Code:
<!-- SPONSOREO emplacement Banner 468x60 #72429 -->
<a href="http://www.sponsoreo.com/?tracker=75048" id="sponsoreo_ad_noscript_75718">R&eacute;gie publicitaire Sponsoreo</a>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ad.sponsoreo.com/display.php?placeId=8279"></script>
<!-- END: SPONSOREO emplacement #1278 -->

in my "ads" field, but as soon as I press apply, it get replaced by this :

Code:
<!-- SPONSOREO emplacement Banner 468x60 #77852 -->
<a href="http://www.sponsoreo.com/?tracker=507828" id="sponsoreo_ad_noscript_77829">Régie publicitaire Sponsoreo</a>

<!-- END: SPONSOREO emplacement #78279 -->

any idea why? and what can I do about it?

thanks
 
Last edited:

4 comments

Use a text widget and paste that code in it , and it will work !If not write the name of your site , and we will see what can make the problem ! But i am pretty much sure that Text widget will solve tge problem !
 
well in fact, I discovered that for security purpose Wordpress remove all javascript code from post.

and since this "ads" adder is using the post function, there is no way to add javascript in it.

the only way is to hard edit the code.
this sucks!
let's get to work
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Member · Joined
14
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom