[Canada] Full managed Dedicated servers from $88.99| Free backup| Unlim bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedica

Hi!

Dedica offers fully managed Dedicated Servers with unmetered bandwidth.

Dedicated Servers:

ATOM
• Intel Atom D510/525
• 2GB RAM
• HDD 1x 1 TB
• Unmetered bandwidth
• 2 IP
• Full Managed
• Free 100 Gb Backup
• Free IP-KVM
$88.99
Order

JUNIOR
• Intel Xeon 1230
• 8GB RAM
• HDD 1x 1TB or 1x 120GB SSD
• Unmetered bandwidth
• 2 IP
• Full Managed
• Free 100 Gb Backup
• Free IP-KVM
$131.99
Order

SENIOR
• Intel Xeon 1240
• 16GB RAM
• HDD 2x 1TB or 2x 120GB SSD
• Unmetered bandwidth
• 2 IP
• Full Managed
• Free 100 Gb Backup
• Free IP-KVM
$177.99
Order

We have individual offers for resellers

If you have any questions, please contact us:
manager[dog]dedica.ca
open ticket

Last edited:
11 comments
Is your server support host files ?

Hi,
we want to rent your server to use in host file storage. And want to option server with 6Gb Ram and 8Tb HDD with RAID 0.
Could you please let me know your service is support that ?

Thanks

Hi,
we want to rent your server to use in host file storage. And want to option server with 6Gb Ram and 8Tb HDD with RAID 0.
Could you please let me know your service is support that ?

Thanks

Thank you for your question!
We can offer SENIOR server with 4 *2TB disk drives. in a RAID 0. E.g. 8Tb in RAID 0.
Custom configuration will cost $ 197.99 per month.
Because this custom configuration, installation will take up to 24 hours.
If you agree - just let me know your username in our billing, we will create for you an order and invoice for payment.

Can your server be used for stream videos?
Do you give some time to resolve abuse?

Hi!
Yes, we do allow use our servers for streaming.
We have some customers who take servers for streaming.
When we receive abuse, we will give 72 hours to solve it.
If you need an custom server configuration - please do not hesitate to contact us

Thanks

I am rarely writing reviews, but here I decided to write one.
I ordered unmanaged server. I was just shocked, when my server was activated within 20 minutes after my payment.
In addition to ordered server come free free backup 100GB, which is very nice.
Download speed are excellent.
Nice hosting with frendly and competent support.

Hi!
We are pleased to inform you that IPv6 are available now on our servers in Canada.
On dedicated servers subnet /64 is given for free.
To order the IPv6, you need to send a ticket to the support

We invite you to use our services!

Hello everybody!
We offer special unmanaged server in Canada(DMCA Friendly):

Intel Xeon 1230
8GB RAM
HDD 1x 1TB
2 IP + Free / 64 IPv6
Free 100 Gb Backup
Unmetered bandwidth
$ 75

To order a server, write on:
manager [dog] dedica.ca

Hi!

I would like offer for you our reselling dedicated server.

Our company is professionally engaged in hosting since 2011. Our servers located in Canada.
You are able to resell our dedicated servers with your own brand name. You can setup your own hosting company and sell our service to your own customers. As a reseller you will use our infrastructure but meanwhile you will have a total control in providing support to your own customers.

As a dedicated server reseller you will profit from the following advantages:

• Using your own brand name - you are able to resell our dedicated servers/vds to your own clients by using your own brand name.
  • Dedicated servers with instant setup - all dedicated servers are in stock and are usually set up within 30 minutes.
  • Dedicated KVM over IP - you will be one of the few hosting providers that delivers dedicated KVM over IP by default.
  • Our Support - we provide support to your dedicated server customers if there is a management plan associated with the server.
  • No contracts - there are no long term commitments, sign up for 1 month or 1 year.
  • Start discount 10%

Naturally we do reward our loyal customers or dedicated server resellers by providing several discounts in place. Our discounts are applied automatically,
hence there is no need to fill in lengthy reseller agreements or get custom quotes.

For more information about our plans can found on the website - DEDICA - Dedicated servers, vds in Canada. Canadian hosting

Send your request to support {@} dedica.ca for more information.

Welcome!

Hi!

Some of you ask as about websites transfer, therefore we are in position to explain our policy of websites transfer by our clientcare team.
1. Yes, websites transfer is FREE for our customers.
2. Yes, there is no limit for number of websites to transfer, if you have CP DirectAdmin or CPanel installed.
3. Yes, we will do manual websites transfer. And yes, it's free of charge as well.
4. However, there is a kind of restriction for DataBase transfer: Free transfer for 5 DataBase per VDS "Level".
For example, if you are moving to XEN-500 (DEDICA - Canadian servers available to everyone) we transfer 5 DataBase free of charge.
And if you a moving to XEN-4000 up to 40 DataBase are transferred for free.
5. Yes, we CAN transfer even more DataBase free of charge, if our clientcare team has no burden in a moment. ;)
6. Yes, there is no limit on files transfer - we transfer all of your files for free.
7. Yes, we can transfer your site as it is at your previous hosting, including all requered configuraton changes and setups.
And this is free of charge as well. (request the kind of ultimate transfer from our clientcare team).

Welcome to Dedica!

Hi!

We have a new special offer - "one plus one".
When ordering SENIOR server for a month, you will get the 2nd month as a gift.
Full managed Xeon E3-1240, 16 GB RAM, 2x1000 GB HDD - $177.99/month + 1 month free.

Promotion available until 28 September.

Hurry up. The amount of servers approved for this offer are limited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back