Can someone recommend a good PPD host?

LLUUKKEE

I'm a total noob related to PPD/PPS hosts and I don't have much knowledge, can someone help me out and recommend good PPD host?
I don't care about PPS at all, and I want a PPD host which gives free users decent download speeds (maybe not highest but not something ridiculous like 120 kb/s which forces them to buy premium)
I don't understand why rates are so different (some offer $4 for 1000 DLs and some offer $40 for same amount)
So if anyone gave advice, I would appreciate greatly. Thanks
(Also PPD host should be supporting adult content)

7 comments
I'm a total noob related to PPD/PPS hosts and I don't have much knowledge, can someone help me out and recommend good PPD host?
I don't care about PPS at all, and I want a PPD host which gives free users decent download speeds (maybe not highest but not something ridiculous like 120 kb/s which forces them to buy premium)
I don't understand why rates are so different (some offer $4 for 1000 DLs and some offer $40 for same amount)
So if anyone gave advice, I would appreciate greatly. Thanks
(Also PPD host should be supporting adult content)
I have PM'd you.

The only way to go in the moment (my opinion) with PPD is DDownload. But first you've to proof them your traffic is not fake. If you can, they actually pay pretty good rates for PPD.
Hey. Thank you for replying, I appreciate it!
Can you please tell me about download speeds for free users though? (not sure if it's just me, but it only gave me 50 kb, but maybe I'm one experiencing problem)
Also, they say adult content isn't allowed on their terms & conditions. I'm also not very familiar in these matters, do they really not allow it or do they just write it so on their page?
---
Also, does someone know about clicknupload?

Very welcome LLUUKKEE :)

Download speed for free users is very low. But that's fact for PPD hosts which won't scam you.

I would ask them using pm function here and they can give you an answer based on your content.

Try to avoid clicknupload - very bad download and upload speed, no regular payment and many other issues. I tried them for a while, but it was a bad experience for me.

Hey. Thank you for replying, I appreciate it!
Can you please tell me about download speeds for free users though? (not sure if it's just me, but it only gave me 50 kb, but maybe I'm one experiencing problem)
Also, they say adult content isn't allowed on their terms & conditions. I'm also not very familiar in these matters, do they really not allow it or do they just write it so on their page?
---
Also, does someone know about clicknupload?
clicknupload is a scam

filechick has no speed limits for any user, there is none at all

I am one of the developers of filechick it is work in progress. Adult content is allowed pls read our faq

Back