Can I make $400 from 50k pageview a month ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 comments
Well, I can't exactly say if it's possible or not, since you haven't presented anything other than the number of page views, but it is doable with the right approach:

- identifying your audience behavior and interests
- finding advertising network which has a great inventory of ads related to your website
- using all available marketing tools to gain engagement from your visitors

I'd be happy to help you if you could post more about your traffic.

Well, I can't exactly say if it's possible or not, since you haven't presented anything other than the number of page views, but it is doable with the right approach:

- identifying your audience behavior and interests
- finding advertising network which has a great inventory of ads related to your website
- using all available marketing tools to gain engagement from your visitors

I'd be happy to help you if you could post more about your traffic.
Help me I have 25 k traffic a day

Help me I have 25 k traffic a day
I'd be happy to, but could you break down your traffic according to the following parameters:
- GEO (where does traffic mostly coming from)
- Tech (is it desktop or mobile traffic)
- Bounce rate - what is the average time a user spends on your day

Once you make this breakdown, I might help you with how to monetize that traffic better. Also, please provide me with your website link, so I can understand what are the best monetization methods for it.

Geo - mostly top country like us UK
Tech -70 percent desktop 30 mobile
Bounce rate - 1 min 20 sec to 2 but most in 1:50 under
Traffic sources first referral
Second direct
Third search
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
It's forum
Post automatically merged:

Total 3
Total traffic 25 k
Total revenue 18 to 20 usd a day

Last edited:
What type of forum? What category, be more specific. There are a lot of ways to monetize the forum apart from advertising with ad networks, for example, direct advertising, paid sticky posts, embedded ads inside posts, etc.

Sorry, but I don't understand what the specific category of the forum is. Is it technology-related forum, gaming forum, marketing-related forum, or maybe a forum for designers? The more details you give me, the better are chances for me to help you :)

Moooo

Well, adult ones are hard to monetize, but some tips:
- DO NOT add pops in any form for registered users
- Adding floating ad at the bottom right corner for guests (don't leave it there for registered users)
- Add special ad buttons (ask your ad network for direct link/contextual advertising link)
- Find some advertisers who are interested in getting some attention on your forum. There are some, probably even using your forum to engage with other users as well.
- Create contests and find sponsors for it, advertise them on contests
- Sponsored posts - embedded posts with advertisements

If you can pm me your forum address, I might find even better ways to monetize it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back