Byte Whale - 70% PPS initial sale + 60% Life time rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this host still ignoring my refund request that I did few days ago . Not trusted host all .

You need to send my refund

update :

He refuses to send my refund saying that I downloaded some files . Here is my answer :

I already gave you a reason and many other files not downloaded and your download page said they are online . anyway you have to respect your TOS and give a refund if I have no reason even

To cancel subscription or get a refund, please contact us via the form online or send an e-mail to: support@bytewhale.com.

A refund reuqest post payment without a proper basis will be charged a $5 process fee.

-------------------------

It is not about the money here . I dont care about the money as I care about host tricking and not respecting his own TOS and acting like a kid .

Update :

ok at the end of this case I can assure that this host is cheating and dont respect their own TOS so scam alert here so they can not be trusted if they cheat with premium users . He refuses to follow his TOS and send any refund

See Here how rude this admin :

http://imgur.com/a/AbM71

Last edited:
No Option to request payments anymore? Can anyone explain what's happening?

We are not out of time yet; the last period was from Nov 1 to Nov 8... And the new one will be from Nov 9 to Nov 16, so, the payment request would be available tomorrow (in theory).
Anyway, Alex said that they are working on a revamped payment system, and maybe there will be a delay due to that.

No Option to request payments anymore? Can anyone explain what's happening?

We are not out of time yet; the last period was from Nov 1 to Nov 8... And the new one will be from Nov 9 to Nov 16, so, the payment request would be available tomorrow (in theory).
Anyway, Alex said that they are working on a revamped payment system, and maybe there will be a delay due to that.

Ok I had no clue to how the payment period worked, Thanks.

Possibly Bytewhale in trouble. I notice that when file hosts are in trouble they stop removing files so links are alive for longer, bytewhale are currently doing this/

Your assumption is wrong, we are not in trouble, DMCA files are removed in a timely manner as they always been, you can contact me VIA skype: Bytewhale if you need specific clarification about your account.

Alex.

Your "timely manner" definition is very different to most peoples I think Alex........ 8 plus days is not timely.

Also you don't answer your skype and others are staring to post on WJ that you've stopped answering it too.

Doesn't look like Bytewhale is long for this world.

Buyer beware

I feel pretty sure that there is some problems right now.
1 rebill + 1 confirmed sale are missing in my stats.

Anyone else don't get the rebills and sales?

I don't have any problem with [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]rebills and sales but i can't request any payment and[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] Alex is far far away. [/FONT]:))

Requested today (worked). Thank you Alex.

Last edited:
have not heard from Alex... can't request payment.. if this continues, I think it is time to change hosts.. don't want to but since there are no info being given, they are letting affiliates assume the worst...

You have to remove my subscription . so you can not charge for the next month . I sent email to support email but no response as usual .

I doubt it is not safe to buy from this site . anyway this post is a proof now I asked to remove my subscription if it happened and you charged me then you have to refund

Username : salona

Webmoney payment is done.
PayPal payment was done in partial, if you haven't been paid VIA PayPal you will see it on Friday the 2nd of December 2016, which is in 3 days.

Please send me an e-mail to admin@bytewhale.com with any questions.

Alex.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][9/22/2016 11:58:13 AM] Byte Whale: Peter, wires will start going out next week until we reach balance of 0[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][10/21/2016 11:15:48 AM] Byte Whale: The wires will start, I know it's getting late but please allow a bit more time.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][11/2/2016 4:25:59 AM] Byte Whale: Hi Peter, Your full payout will go out on December.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I know that "sorry" isn't what you want to hear from me, but as said before your payment will be done in full.

As the Skype chat logs above display, I've been waiting since August for payment which is why I deleted 1.4 million files off of ByteWhale earlier this month.

I was going to give you one last chance on December 1st, but I guess I'll be a really nice guy and will give you one more day.

I look forward to receiving confirmation of payment being sent by Friday, December 2nd so that we can close this chapter.[/FONT]

Webmoney payment is done.
PayPal payment was done in partial, if you haven't been paid VIA PayPal you will see it on Friday the 2nd of December 2016, which is in 3 days.

Please send me an e-mail to admin@bytewhale.com with any questions.

Alex.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][9/22/2016 11:58:13 AM] Byte Whale: Peter, wires will start going out next week until we reach balance of 0[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][10/21/2016 11:15:48 AM] Byte Whale: The wires will start, I know it's getting late but please allow a bit more time.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][11/2/2016 4:25:59 AM] Byte Whale: Hi Peter, Your full payout will go out on December.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I know that "sorry" isn't what you want to hear from me, but as said before your payment will be done in full.

As the Skype chat logs above display, I've been waiting since August for payment which is why I deleted 1.4 million files off of ByteWhale earlier this month.

I was going to give you one last chance on December 1st, but I guess I'll be a really nice guy and will give you one more day.

I look forward to receiving confirmation of payment being sent by Friday, December 2nd so that we can close this chapter.[/FONT]
How much they owe you?

Last edited:

How much they owe you?

more than I'm willing to tolerate.

[8:53:06 AM] Byte Whale: Peter, we got a confirmation that the money will start to be released at the 26th, which means that your wire will go on the either the 28th or 29th.

How much they owe you?

more than I'm willing to tolerate.

[8:53:06 AM] Byte Whale: Peter, we got a confirmation that the money will start to be released at the 26th, which means that your wire will go on the either the 28th or 29th.

[5/15/2015 10:08:59 AM | Edited 10:09:11 AM] Blast Support: I invite you to signup at bytewhale.com - private file host.
Don't upload files just yet, I'll tell you when as the file server is still isn't connected.
Tell me your user name after signup.

Just to clarify: ByteWhale is the exact same guy that was behind the defunct and banned file host "Bl.st".

Here is a link to the closed WJunction thread for "Bl.st" aka "Blast" - http://www.wjunction.com/136-file-h...-earn-up-70%-pps-competition-now-started.html

Last edited:
Hello!!! Alex Please see pm

Thank you

I'm pretty sure that very soon "Alex" will never be able to respond to PMs because he has already been banned from WJunction before

I suggest you just delete all your files on this soon to be defunct file host, I personally deleted 1.4 million files and have already written off the very large amount of affiliate earnings that I'll never see from him.

At this point I'm just giving the community a heads up on this host so hopefully other affiliates can get their affairs in order for the demise of ByteWhale :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back