Byte Whale - 70% PPS initial sale + 60% Life time rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are working on a revamped payment system as it seems no one is satisfied with the current system and it causes a lot of delays with payments.
Please be patient until we upgrade the system to a new one.

A few of the payments will be delayed due to that, please e-mail me admin@bytewhale.com with any issue with payments.

timmy52: Please add me to skype: Bytewhale so we can chat.

Alex.

A little question: Sometimes (rarely, few times only) I get the sale but the user isn't added in my referral list... In this particular case, after 1 month, I will get the rebill too?

Last edited:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
byte_zpseqdwzauy.png

I bought a premium account from this host to download set of files . But all those files wasn't available to download .

It is okay if they got deleted or something but this host tricks the downloader by showing him active download page for the files and asking him to upgrade to download this file . Once upgrade and download it will try to connect to the file-server but nothing found .

It is different type of cheating . I contacted support asking about that but no response . I asked a refund since it their fault showing me the file was online but no response also 0

It is okay not to refund me just make real service and stop cheating users bytewhale . A host like that can not be trusted actually .

My advise becareful befor you buy premium from bytewhale they may cheat you

I bought a premium account from this host to download set of files . But all those files wasn't available to download .

It is okay if they got deleted or something but this host tricks the downloader by showing him active download page for the files and asking him to upgrade to download this file . Once upgrade and download it will try to connect to the file-server but nothing found .

It is different type of cheating . I contacted support asking about that but no response . I asked a refund since it their fault showing me the file was online but no response also 0

It is okay not to refund me just make real service and stop cheating users bytewhale . A host like that can not be trusted actually .

OK, but why you didn't talk with the uploader to make him reupload that "set of files"? Not all the fault is of Byte Whale...

Salo, what in the name of sweet merry are you talking about?
All files that are presented as available to download are available to download.

Please PM me an example to your claim.

Alex.

Salo, what in the name of sweet merry are you talking about?
All files that are presented as available to download are available to download.

Please PM me an example to your claim.

Alex.

Skype Chat Logs:
[9/22/2016 11:58:13 AM] Byte Whale: Peter, wires will start going out next week until we reach balance of 0

[10/21/2016 11:15:48 AM] Byte Whale: The wires will start, I know it's getting late but please allow a bit more time.

[11/2/2016 4:25:59 AM] Byte Whale: Hi Peter, Your full payout will go out on December.
I know that "sorry" isn't what you want to hear from me, but as said before your payment will be done in full.

I personally find it very hard to believe that the reason why this issue has been outstanding for months now is not because of a recent desire to change payment processing.

Given these Skype messages from ByteWhale I started to migrate all my files to other file hosts early this morning. In the process I found that both active and inactive download URLs both give the HTTP Status Code "200". Most file hosts will issue a 301, 302, or 404 HTTP error for dead URLs. I've very rarely seen dead links with an HTTP Status 200. In case anyone else is trying to migrate their data off of ByteWhale is wondering, to get around this issue I simply cURL'd the download link's URL and grep'd for "[0 MB]" to determine if its a live or dead link.

Last edited:
Sent PM with example link .

I also never get a response from support team to my refund request few days ago

Please provide proof VIA pm to your claims, if you need a refund please contact them, this thread is for webmasters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back