Byte Whale - 70% PPS initial sale + 60% Life time rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
30th Payment received on time...like all others...believe me...never seen a host not delay a single payment in 1 year (since i worked here)....and i have worked on some....

GREAT BUSINESS BYTEWHALE!!!!

My experience after 1 month:
What you get from this filehost:
44% from sale and 40% from rebills (you pay their paygate fees)
If you have refunds they will take your money earned (which is normal) and an extra 5$ fee.lol

They cant handle frauds, same user bought 7 times with stolen cards and they cant do anything about this !!!
Their best solution was: move your files to other filehost !!
Amateurs trying to make business!

In a way funny, but they made me lost 1 month +1 month uploading!!

Hey Alex! when i upload some files and opened my account then go to my files and click on one of the files then it shows this message-This file needs to be approved by site's staff in order to be downloaded. Please come back later.

I am unable to work with your host as my files is in approval stage can you fix this problem. My email id - emperor8081@gmail.com

If someone work with them on warez movies, tv shows. Uploaded and rapidgator is good for me. I don't know if bytewhale is also good. I try alfafile and nitroflare and no sales. I don't know if get sales on bytewhale.

I have PM'ed you for offering me free premium. I will not be downloading anything. As an uploader, I have requested to before premium for free if you can offer.

Cheers.

Update - Too fast. I am upgraded now. Many thanks to you my friend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back