Byte Whale - 70% PPS initial sale + 60% Life time rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do you keep the files for premium user (uploader)? Any storage space restriction?

Files are stored for 90Days without downloads, keep in mind that this time frame is adjustable if we expand as expected.
At this time there is no storage restriction, just let us know how much space you need at first and if you will require more drop us an e-mail.

Would be best if we would chat in Skype.

Alex is very nice and honest about any questions you may have.
Bytewhale offers efficient download and upload speeds.
Would recommend giving them a try :)

Alex is very nice and honest about any questions you may have.
Bytewhale offers efficient download and upload speeds.
Would recommend giving them a try :)

Thank you for the kind words, looking forward into working with you (y)

----

We have added a new download button graphic:

Rp5kTTO.png

Ppd is a huge lie

PPD of its nature is a huge waste of traffic, storage and of course - money. the host which is running ppd needs to get enough sales from ppd users to cover their payments, used storage and wasted traffic. but most of ppd users work negatively - many downloads with less or zero sales. so that's why they choose ppd - because they earn more than with pps. so there are no benefits for host with ppd plan. nothing strange at all, that nowadays hosts are running only pps. ppd might be good at one thing: making host popular. many links on many sites. that's all...

Many hosts experience with upload/download problems sometimes, which is caused by huge PPD users uploads (tons of TB with outdated stuff). I see that Bytewhale always has good download/upload speed, their servers aren't overloaded with shitty traffic. That's a good thing. PPD will bring only problems, not benefits.

I found a bug, for example when I use browser for upload and choose for example 50 files x 3 mb of each , after I uploaded 50 files, your system
says you overlimited 100 mb limit ??? 100 mb for each file ? but I uploaded 50 files and each file is 3 mb . Your system accept my files like as 50 files x 3 mb
= 150 mb but its not. Please fix this.

@ananisiki If your an affiliate of Byte Whale, please send me a PM with your user name and I will check this issue for you ASAP.

@UP_AND_AWAY If your an affiliate of Byte Whale, Please send me your user name and IP in PM, I will see that the whole range is open for you.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Last edited:
Hi Alex, i wanna try bytewhale , i just add you on skype...please upgrade my account ID : sinner !

pfff...server is down ? someoane ? Apache HTTP SERVER TEST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back