bypassing paypal set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowner

hey WJ
i want to know if anybody knows how to bypass setting up paypal accounts to a bank account and/or credit card account
im 15 and dont have a cc or a bank account
so can anyone help out?

21 comments
My parents set up a bank account for me when I was 2 days old. (No kidding)
At this moment I'm 23 and I own 5 bank accounts, 2 offshore.

But no, you're not supposed to I guess.

When you just cancel setting it up, I think you have your account...

oh damn lucky
well basically what i want is a way to i guess verify my paypal account without having a cc or bank account
i have 5 dollars in it but cant use them

Ain't no way verifying your account without a bankaccount. What do you want to do with the money?

I guess cash it out?

Ask a mate, your parents, or whoever, you can use someone elses bank account to verify it. Or send it to someone by paypal who already got it verified. Good luck.

Ain't no way verifying your account without a bankaccount. What do you want to do with the money?

I guess cash it out?

Ask a mate, your parents, or whoever, you can use someone elses bank account to verify it. Or send it to someone by paypal who already got it verified. Good luck.

hmmm im thinking of just sending it to someone with a verified account
im a noob to paypal so can u tell me how i can send it?

No that's not how it works. This was first and last time. :) Good luck

That would be 5$ for the help. Paypal payment accepted. ;-)

psshh i cant even do that it says
Amount (Sending Limit: (?) $0.00 USD Lift limit)
my sending limit is 0 hahah
when i clcik lift limit it takes me to set it up to a cc

this limit will be lifted when you have a vcc and verified it in your paypal. they will deduct 1.9$ to verify it and your limit will become 2000$ from zero. so thats how it works. so after that you can do online trading but your account still will be unverified means that u can withdraw money to your bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back