Bypass Putlocker Sockshare Limitations

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
But I can't watch more than one video per day, strange :P

PS. The site OP gave is damm shit, they have a strange player, we can't accelerate our video, we have to watch from the start :O

They have limits? lol shit loads instant and there seems to be no time limit.
Just watched the newer season of community and the walking dead yesterday as a free user
I cannot watch more than one video as a free user so I use this site works like a charm :D

PS. The site OP gave is damm shit, they have a strange player, we can't accelerate our video, we have to watch from the start :O
ya u cant skip other than that a good site.

That's weird. I know I do not have a pro account. Not even a free registered account. I can even stream multiple shows at a time. I start one and have another pre-loading so I can just watch the next one.

I don't see anything on the upgrade page about only being able to watch one file per day.

I watched the whole season of SOA last week as well. Back-to-back.

Maybe they like Canadians?

Anyone knows some script to bypass the player and ads of putlocker? I want to embed my MP4 files uploaded to my putlocker account but using my own player... the actually embed code that brings putlocker is full with ads and I would like to avoid them to give a better streaming of my videos to my visitors

That's weird. I know I do not have a pro account. Not even a free registered account. I can even stream multiple shows at a time. I start one and have another pre-loading so I can just watch the next one.

I don't see anything on the upgrade page about only being able to watch one file per day.

I watched the whole season of SOA last week as well. Back-to-back.

Maybe they like Canadians?

Same here, Watched the whole series of Harry potter this week with no issues. In HD too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back