BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@.:KnowinGlenn:.
I'm Chris01 on 184.***.**.18
Can you please pay attention to my ticket #939525. I submitted it 10 hours ago. Without this your RDP server is useless to me.
Thank you.

very slow.. server P01

serverp01.jpg

Hey,

Can you please reply to my Ticket #811037?

Thanks.

EDIT1: Its been more than 24 hours since I last replied to the ticket. What happened to the "Expert Support Team and Live Support | Fast Response, Fast Solution."

EDIT2: I see Levac has came online 30 mins ago, but still no reply.

Please check the Sveen server because the compression it's slow and the upload speed to filesonic is 70-200kbps.

Also there is high use of memory
[SLIDE]http://i55.tinypic.com/25ji920.png[/SLIDE]

@.:KnowinGlenn:.
The last time that I open a support ticket (1 week ago) I had to wait 5 days to get an answer that's why I posted here about the problem.

The next time I will open a support ticket first and if I don't get an answer then I will post here any problem that I can have.

Knowinglenn, would u plz respond to my pm. :|
~EDIT~
Why do u people don't reply even when your online? I can understand that you are not online all the time but not replying to messages even when ur online is a bit absurd, not to mention a wee bit annoying. :( Right now i can see glenn online, but niether has he responded here, nor to my PM.

Does this mean that you automatically extend all accounts with 16 days or do we have to contact you manually?

Request: Extend hrcid63 with 16 days - send a new expiration date to my account / email / whatever.

I do not think I am going to pay for another period though, after this one.
Hint: Bin Invoice 575.

Still getting reminders to pay that invoice and I still do not know when my period ends.
You could extend my Glenn-server account and bin my Kaphosting account (and sell the spot).

More work for you Glenn.

Yeah I could open a ticket but...

Still getting reminders to pay that invoice and I still do not know when my period ends.
You could extend my Glenn-account and bin my Kaphosting account (and sell the spot).

More work for you Glenn.

Yeah I could open a ticket but...

No Problem mate.
I am unclear about your problem, if you could PM me or send me a email on support@kaphosting.net, I can solve your problem.

Thank you very much

Regards
Glenn :)

Please send demo
KP US 100 (14 Available)
Intel Xeon E5520 @ 2.27GHz (8 cores)
12GB DDR3 RAM (1333MHz)
100 GB Hard Disk
1Gbps Dedicated Port
Unmetered in, Unmeterd out (for you)
Located in USA (Chicago)

Status