BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:
All S09 Clients have been shifted to the New Netherlands Dedicated Server.
Please check its performance and If you are not Satisfied, we will have a New US server coming up in couple of days and we can shift you on it.

Thank you :)

S07 not work for several days X-(

Hello Nabilos,
ptbXYB.png

S07 is working fine for me.

Thank you

Update

We have managed to remove the cicso firewalls, that's the reason why WDC servers were restarted suddenly -- to refresh the settings. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Update:
We have got a New US dedicated server from a Private datacenter in Miami and the upload speeds seem to be very good.

Here are some Screenshots.
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/-/uploads/XZDHAs.png[/slide]
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/cs3TDZ.png[/slide]

hi, please kindly check new reply on ticket #484712

and will i be expecting another apps be installed on new s09 server, since i only see IDM,firefox only.

RS/FS download speeds on this new server (Sveen) are awesome.
FS upload speed through FTP is bad. :( Haven't check RS yet

I need the z-o-o-m uploader to check the upload speeds correctly as i upload using that program and it hasn't been installed. Also winrar hasn't been installed.
Plz install these softwares

~EDIT~
FSC upload speed was just too much to comprehend :P Damn awesome! more than 300mbs (as stated in the ftp program)
I took the liberty of downloading the zoom uploader free version to test out upload speeds.

~EDIT2~
Checked all upload download speed that i wanted to check.
All in all everything is nice and upload speeds through ZooM uploader are even greater than FTP. If ur on this server use zoom uploader. Great speeds. The only downside for me is MF speeds. Though the mediafire download speeds is similar to the US rdp, the upload speeds are a tad bit low. Maybe it depends on the time, i dunno, but i guess i'll have to manage.
The only thing left to see is rar/unrar speeds. Plz install winrar ASAP.
Thanks!

It has been 7 hours since i requested the install of winrar. Would knowinglenn, who i see has been online for sometime now, plz respond to this? Or maybe LEVAC... though i doubt he'll be online any time soon. xD :P

It has been 7 hours since i requested the install of winrar. Would knowinglenn, who i see has been online for sometime now, plz respond to this? Or maybe LEVAC... though i doubt he'll be online any time soon. xD :P

Hey Mate,
I have installed it for you.
Let me know if you need any other assistance.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back