BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
s09 users are being moved to another server (better specs).
WTH i thought u said it was being moved on april 1st
and our files ? gone ?? :@
cause the email i got cleary states "This shift will start on April 1st" not march 30th so i hope my files are not gone i wasnt even finished with backing up my files smh

I too thought we were going to be moved on the 1st of April? Anyways, not much of a concern for me, already had my files backed up :D
I cannot access the RDP right now, i suppose the shift is still taking place, but how much longer will i have to wait?

p01 is back, setting it up now.
stop ignoring people and let us know whats up with s09 how much longer its gonna take and are my old files gone ??
got an invoice due 04/01/2011 dont wanna waste my money if problems with servers continue.
i like ur service bro but u really need to work on informing ur customers better on whats going on

stop ignoring people and let us know whats up with s09 how much longer its gonna take and are my old files gone ??
got an invoice due 04/01/2011 dont wanna waste my money if problems with servers continue.
i like ur service bro but u really need to work on informing ur customers better on whats going on
I mentioned numerous times that the s09 server shifting is going to be done by another admin and he's currently offline. I don't have access to the new server I'm awaiting for his reply as well. He should be doing it very soon. I'm sorry for your frustrations.

The new server should be better than this s09 one.

hello
I have a problem when I click on Login (to connect to my RDP) bear then returns to its beginning

909571RDP.gif

pfffffffff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back