BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still dont understand whats up with the EU server and EU host. I cant seem to get good speeds to them but the upload speed to US hosts is normal.
I'm not sure of the problem either, and the technicians didn't understand my preferred setup so let's see what happens with another provider.

We can't always expect a shared server to be up n running and providing you amazing speeds all the time. It's not possible.
As R-T said it is actually possible. It depends on the seller though.. My seller didn't want to oversell so he gave 50 gb extra space to everyone for free. No lag, download slowdowns are non existent, and upload speed is always consistent.

We can't always expect a shared server to be up n running and providing you amazing speeds all the time. It's not possible.
Yea, my servers are fine. Only problem is when there's someone messing it around for others.
It is when you don't oversell.
I don't oversell, calm down. I never put more people than the amount I said. Also, I don't think my plans are oversold.

Maybe you don't get the idea of keeping things running in a business environment.

Hey Levac, s01 is still slow. Can you please do something just you did yesterday?

EDIT: I just noticed that the download and upload speeds became slow too.

EDIT 2: I logged out and logged in. Performance speeds and download speeds are back to normal.

is any slot left levac...
intrested to take...
Levac is the best successful seller that is running the service so far.
the problms occurs is because of users (most of the time)[50%]
and sometime DC's fault..[20%]
sometimes support failure[30%]
most of the time Levac given free services...(as refund)
if levac is bad seller y users keep oming to him..

don't think i took money from levac to write all this ,
again going to move on Levac servers...
hehehe
hope i don't get downtimes

is any slot left levac...
intrested to take...
Levac is the best successful seller that is running the service so far.
the problms occurs is because of users (most of the time)[50%]
and sometime DC's fault..[20%]
sometimes support failure[30%]
most of the time Levac given free services...(as refund)
if levac is bad seller y users keep oming to him..

don't think i took money from levac to write all this ,
again going to move on Levac servers...
hehehe
hope i don't get downtimes
Thanks, chakravarti. We'll try our best to satisfy the customers. Yes, we do have free slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back