BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to get a RDP for a week, it's advertised as $11 in this thread and on levac's signature.

But when I went to his site, it was actually $15.. $15 for just a week's use of an RDP is a plain ripoff, not to mention the false advertising.

Dear clients.

We are upgrading our servers, s03 and s04, to a more powerful server coming up this weekend. Your current RDP will be down for a few days (probably 3-4 days) but of course we will credit all those downtimes on the new server. So we kind request you to backup your files on your favourite filehosts as soon as possible as we haven't offer backup service. Your RDP's would stop working in 48 hours (Friday). The new server is estimated to arrive on Monday, if not Tuesday if everything goes as plan. Since the new server is bigger and more powerful, we hope it will satisfy you more.

New server specs:
Dual Xeon E5620 @ 2.40GHz (16 Cores)
24GB DDR3 RAM
6x SATA-II DRIVES in RAID 0 (speed upto 560MB/s)
2Gbps Dedicated Port
100TB Bandwidth
Washington D.C. Center

If you have any questions regarding this server shift, you can ask so by creating support tickets in your support area. Thank you.

All the best
HQ-RDPS TEAM

it's a dam gud configuration.....
even litle bit encoding won't give any prob..

1 question.. is it from 100TB..?8-)

The server has nothing to do with 100TB anymore. It is in the same datacenter (SoftLayer), but it's hosted with WestHost.

Those who use Server-01 (s01):
Can I know your IP??

I also use s01 RDP. My FS account got disabled yesterday and I need to show Ricky that the IP is the RDP's IP not some other user IP. So if you can post the IP here I would be really grateful.

Thanks.

Harshadewa

PS: I hope exposing the IP doesn't cause any problems. If it does then please PM it to me.

^ i have been using levac rdp for a while now and its awesome
on the previous servers i was able to unrar files of 6+Gb in about 3mins and now hes getting a new server which means 5gb unrar in less than 2mins or even more :)

Those who use Server-01 (s01):
Can I know your IP??

I also use s01 RDP. My FS account got disabled yesterday and I need to show Ricky that the IP is the RDP's IP not some other user IP. So if you can post the IP here I would be really grateful.

Thanks.

Harshadewa

PS: I hope exposing the IP doesn't cause any problems. If it does then please PM it to me.

s01.hq-rdps.com 173.193.242.212
s03.hq-rdps.com 173.193.227.112
s04.hq-rdps.com 173.192.207.53

915d8cf8.bmp

Have been getting this error for the past 3 - 4 days now,
Have barley gotten any use of my rdp yet :(
Please fix this problem.

Im on server s01.hq-rdps.com

This isnt the first time it has went down, pity we're only being credited for ONE day.

I'll give this host another shot pending on how the servers act after they come back online. if it still has as many problems as ive had, i'll move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back