BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I contacted the DC. I don't think they can fix much because they don't seem to know how to fix it, they keep asking noobish questions. So this is the plan. Tomorrow is Monday. I will order several smaller servers so in each server, we will put much less users ever than before.

Each server will be 8 cores and 8GB DDR3 (fast RAM), just like our current setups but less users. It will arrive tomorrow. They seem to setup fast when it comes to in-stock servers. Dual 5620 wasn't in-stock, I think.

So, I humbly request for another one-day patience. I'll give everyone two weeks extension, or maybe 3 or even a month. I want to make you guys happy. I hope you guys can forgive me as this month has been a terrible month compare to the previous four months :( but I know we can get through all this crap and back to normal by tomorrow.

Sounds good, everyone?

Can u just refunded me,i dont feel like waiting anymore,its sad i have to keep asking you.

Yes, I contacted the DC. I don't think they can fix much because they don't seem to know how to fix it, they keep asking noobish questions. So this is the plan. Tomorrow is Monday. I will order several smaller servers so in each server, we will put much less users ever than before.

Each server will be 8 cores and 8GB DDR3 (fast RAM), just like our current setups but less users. It will arrive tomorrow. They seem to setup fast when it comes to in-stock servers. Dual 5620 wasn't in-stock, I think.

So, I humbly request for another one-day patience. I'll give everyone two weeks extension, or maybe 3 or even a month. I want to make you guys happy. I hope you guys can forgive me as this month has been a terrible month compare to the previous four months :( but I know we can get through all this crap and back to normal by tomorrow.

Sounds good, everyone?
Gives us a exact amount of days for the extension, 1 month is pushing it, 2 weeks would be fair =)

Sounds good, everyone?

Sounds good,Levac, just hopping that maximum waiting 1 more day!:'(

I got this e-mail today:

Hello guys, In 4-5 days from now. We will do server down grade. We will put less space and more drives so we can increase the hard drive write and read speed and less users. So the server will be down for that day. I don't know how long the DC guys will take to fix it. Some of you maybe moved to a new server with same specs as this. So please back up your files you want.

Q1:
Does this mean my Hard Disk capacity will be decreased? with same price?
or
This doesn't affect me as Im already a customer?

Q2:
Also that 4 days downtime hasn't added to my account yet too.

Q3:
What about that Fileserve timeout problem? Taking long time to respond when trying to download something?

That means there will be fewer people per HD, which should increase the speed of everything because every hard drive can only handle so much reading and writing at a time, it should be beneficial.

Yes... it only has updates for Server1 users... Nothing about Server3 :(:'(
Server 3 and Server 4 were merged into Server 2 but Server 2 is having shitty network connection problems. So I'll get the new servers today (Monday, Datacenter time). When I receive the new server details, I will be able to put less users per server as they'll be 8 cores unlike the Server 2.

I'll write another update when I get the server details.

Edit : I just thought you guys would like to see some proof that I'm trying to get working servers.

Screenshot : http://cdnpic.com/show.php/22998_screenshot-06dec10-12-06.png.html

I can only order on Monday since they are closed on weekends. Hang on, guys we're almost there .

If youre changing servers can you send emails out to ppl saying backup all their data.

I know last time i lost some stuff, but it wasnt important, idk about others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back