BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ DBM: lolz i u think im using his services for free?
No i dont think you're getting it for free, that's why i didnt say it.

I could connect thru a proxy, but got several time-out issue while on the RDP, so what am i supposed to think is the issue?

Also ive gotten the error as posted above once, but i was still able to do my stuff.

And the question i asked hasnt been answered levac ;)

For several hours I'm not able to connect to my RDP on server 04. No live support, no MSN Messenger contact, no answer to my support tickets. What I'm supposed to think? Another scam?
I'm losing money every hour I'm offline. If this continues for 1 more hour I'll just ditch those guys. There is enough competition in RDP area.

hey guys, I cannot do much when the main datecenter guys don't give me the control to my servers :@ :@ :@ I'm angrying with them too.

See for yourself
[slide]http://i53.tinypic.com/mwr4mx.png[/slide]

I am only able to hard-reboot the s01 server but I can't do anything with s04 and the new server isn't arrive yet as you can see in the screenshot above. Please kindly, bare with the situation and we'll make sure to credit all the losses. I promise. Believe me, I really wish to deliver your orders as fast as possible.

Still unable to access FS, i don't know what the problem is.
Can you please look into it, i tried using live support but you left me.

I don't blame you or anything, Levac, but please make whatever announcement sooner next time. I felt left behind or ignored with no info.

Anyways, I'll wait. Try pressuring the data center. You also are a client to them just as I'm to you. Hope it'll be fixed soon enough.

@LEVAC109
Nothing specific you're telling us.
What is the problem with server 04?
Why it takes so long to fix it?
How long it will take to run again, if ever?
Are you going to refund my money if the server is down for good?

@LEVAC109
Nothing specific you're telling us.
What is the problem with server 04?
Why it takes so long to fix it?
How long it will take to run again, if ever?
Are you going to refund my money if the server is down for good?
Please check some news and mails sent to your email. If you don't see them in your email, you can also check in the client area. I've sent the mail and in the mail it says, s03 and s04 are merging, we're calling the new merged server s02 and this s02 server does not appear in my control panel which makes me unable to control so I can configure it to my settings and no access to the server. So I'm waiting the datacenter people to fix that bug in my control panel so that I can see the server.
Ordered yesterday when will I receive my RDP Info?
As soon as the problems are solved.

Hello Levac,

SOMETIMES Im getting "The connection has timed out" message when I try to download a file from Fileserve. I asked some of my friends and they said it works well with them.

I suspect this might be a problem of the RDP. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

EDIT: I guess it is a problem of the link. I just tried another link and it worked fine. This is the link:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/KBhUden

Please check some news and mails sent to your email. If you don't see them in your email, you can also check in the client area. I've sent the mail and in the mail it says, s03 and s04 are merging, we're calling the new merged server s02 and this s02 server does not appear in my control panel which makes me unable to control so I can configure it to my settings and no access to the server. So I'm waiting the datacenter people to fix that bug in my control panel so that I can see the server.

As soon as the problems are solved.

Any ETA when it will be solved??

There is nothing in my Customer area and nothing in my Inbox.
Now when I try co connect to the server:
0312fa551e9untitled1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back