BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like He said above I received a demo. Now I've never used a RDP before but I would guess there all the same. Anyways I only tested download speed from a few adult sites(mofos, brazzers). I'll let the picture speak for it self.
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i16/c30cf4.jpg[/slide]
Thats 24 secs for a 339mb file. It was done quicker but it said "Finalizing". Never used fileserve manager so idk about that.

Either way everything seems to be good. I should be buying one in a couple of days.

im searching for a new RDP .. are u giving US 29$ plan with 100gb ? and kindly can u send me a demo plz :)

thank you

Demo account has been sent to your PM Box. Kindly check it.

Like He said above I received a demo. Now I've never used a RDP before but I would guess there all the same. Anyways I only tested download speed from a few adult sites(mofos, brazzers). I'll let the picture speak for it self.
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i16/c30cf4.jpg[/slide]
Thats 24 secs for a 339mb file. It was done quicker but it said "Finalizing". Never used fileserve manager so idk about that.

Either way everything seems to be good. I should be buying one in a couple of days.

Probably, it might be some problem with the application I guess. Looking ahead for you to get an account.

Disc C [System Disc] Full...

Please check it...

Ticket Sended...

Thanks!

Im Glenn09

EDIT: Disc C is where all logins and password for windows session are stored. When the disc if FULL, can cause slow enviroment for all users...

Always Disc C need some space free for better performance for all...

Last edited:
Disc C [System Disc] Full...

Please check it...

Ticket Sended...

Thanks!

Im Glenn09

EDIT: Disc C is where all logins and password for windows session are stored. When the disc if FULL, can cause slow enviroment for all users...

Always Disc C need some space free for better performance for all...

Thanks for letting us know. It is all fixed now.

Upload trought Filezilla showing not normal speed...

Check the image... im uploading to NLs hostings

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/VHaDs.jpg[/SLIDE]

Ticket sended #344418

Thanks!

hello,

Some Fresh Speedtest results.
00000010.png

00000012.png

Speeds seem to be normal and connection is file as well, May be there is some problem with filesonics servers, but since speeds to other hosts are fine, we cannot do much about it.

I've been using the NL rdp for the past few hours so here's a review of my experience thus far.
-There is very little if any lag while using it, programs respond right away and there is no frequent freezing like i have experienced with other rdp's
-Rar/Unrar is very fast, 15 seconds to unrar a 1.4 gb movie, 25 seconds to rar it in store mode.
-Download speed from fileserve is ok considering this is a NL rdp.. Getting about 5-10 mb/s
-Downloading from torrents is pretty good as well. Depending on the number of seeds anywhere from 1.5-10 mb/s
-Downloading from brazzers using IDM is about 10 mb/s
-Uploading to FSC is incredibly fast. Takes about 5 seconds to upload 600 mb
-Uploading to RS is good, about 3 mb/s per file. Was getting about 20 mb/s
-Uploading to FS is slow as expected, 3 mb/s with 10 files running at a time
Here's a screenshot of the FSC upload speed
Y9KaO.png

Would rate it 9/10

Last edited:
Thank you rkze1 for your time and for your feedback.

Well, for better uploading speeds kindly use CuteFTP or Z-o-o-M uploader. :)

Would love to see other users giving away their feedback's too.

Cheers!
BuywindowsVps.Com

I've been using the NL rdp for the past few hours so here's a review of my experience thus far.
-There is very little if any lag while using it, programs respond right away and there is no frequent freezing like i have experienced with other rdp's
-Rar/Unrar is very fast, 15 seconds to unrar a 1.4 gb movie, 25 seconds to rar it in store mode.
-Download speed from fileserve is ok considering this is a NL rdp.. Getting about 5-10 mb/s
-Downloading from torrents is pretty good as well. Depending on the number of seeds anywhere from 1.5-10 mb/s
-Downloading from brazzers using IDM is about 10 mb/s
-Uploading to FSC is incredibly fast. Takes about 5 seconds to upload 600 mb
-Uploading to RS is good, about 3 mb/s per file. Was getting about 20 mb/s
-Uploading to FS is slow as expected, 3 mb/s with 10 files running at a time
Here's a screenshot of the FSC upload speed
Y9KaO.png

Would rate it 9/10

Mnnnn i can't say that...

Im using this RDP recently (1 week) and i have sended around 4 support tickets...

Right now ticket sended #962073

Raring/Unraring Slow

See the image...

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i16/83fc06.jpg[/SLIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back