BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you don't want to refund my money?

a dispute opned in Pypal.

Don't buy from this Seller, He is scammer , I asked for refund for more than 30 days and till now i didn't receive my money and no response for a long time.

and when i opened a case in Paypal, i get this from them:

<<You have already opened a case in Paypal regarding this payment. Kindly escalate it to a claim and your money will be refunded back to your account. I know we were late but as you have opened an issue do that so that you will get your money.>>

Last edited by a moderator:
If they are not scammer why they did not refund me for more than 30 days? Because i didn't receive any explanation from them.

and if they want to refund me, just refund me now and the case will be canceled.

Last edited:
If they are not scammer why they did not refund me for more than 30 days? Because i didn't receive any explanation from them.

and if they want to refund me, just refund me now and the case will be canceled.

The paypal to which you sent money had issues and We were not able to refund. Thats the Reason I asked you to open a dispute.

Hey there, Are your plans really out of stock? or just prob on your site?

There was a lot of stocks available awhile ago and after a few hours past it was all out of stock.

Lemme know. Thanks :)

Is there a problem with Sam server??His speeds are reaaaalllyyy slow..I can hardly get more than 1mb upload in many hosts.

And also is Chris server down??i haven't used it more than 4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back