BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with the Sam server?I cannot connect at all.

i can't connect to Desere server: it's my problem or your?

Hello,
We have a temporary outage at our data center in the Netherlands, we are working on this and will provide an update as soon as we have one. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and we wish to thank you for your patience.

For Further Updates, Check Your Emails or http://www.buywindowsvps.com/clientarea/announcements.php

I heard a lot of good reviews with this guys until the sad issue came out. I believe and would say they are really one of the most best and reliable RDP provider. Too bad my connection doesnt fit as it there was a bit more lag happening and Glen assisted me and said that its my internet connection is the problem. They gave me full refund after buying and trying the NL and France servers (new). Speed was really fantastic and rar/unraring is fast. Thanks again Glenn. Sorry for the late review. :)

Glenn you must restart Chicken server.it lags very much.FF stucks for seconds,unrar takes 10 mins for 400mb file.And speed is very low.it cant pass 2mbs.

Glenn you must restart Chicken server.it lags very much.FF stucks for seconds,unrar takes 10 mins for 400mb file.And speed is very low.it cant pass 2mbs.

Hello,
Sure i will do it.
At the moment, We are replacing Grinal server Hard drives,
Very Soon we are going to replace Chicken server as well.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back