BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some customers REALLY needs to learn how to use Winrar:

1)
Use compression method STORE

2)
Only start 1 WinRAR session at the same time.
If you want to 'batch' rar/unrar you need to tick the setting "Wait if other winrar copies are active'

Yeah, Sveen has been SLOW for 3 hours now.

I bet some user is raring/unraring, using compression: Normal and with 10 instances at the same time... :(

But he will be banned if the admin catches him. :)

1)
i always use compression method STORE

2)
i Only start 1 WinRAR session at the same time.

3) i only got this problem when they told me to change server because other users getting problems in old server.

4) im raring 10 GB files now and time left is 5 hrs.

5) already make a ticket few hrs ago still no support.

6) its really damn slow

Mate, can you check what's going on with Sweta server??? I can't use it normally for like 20+ days, i am using m0 (store) compression and average time for raring one 4gb file is around 17 minutes and there is only 2 people on server right now... Now DL and UP speed is slow as hell... I was fair enough, i am waiting for like 5+ days to see this problem solved... If there is any abuser ban that idiot and end of story...

I am not asking you.
I was just commenting on why the server could be slow.

Yes, I did use a question mark but it was more like a statement of facts. :)

RDP is working very slow :(

yeah! rar/unrar speed really sucks and no customer support.

Chris server IS VERY SLOW - Rar/Unrar, download/upload Max 500kbp/s

Please FIX

HDD PROBLEM AGAIN ON THIS SERVER !

Hello,
I have already made it Clear, Chris Server has problems with its Hard Drives, So unless the hard drives are not replaced the server wont work properly.

Hence email our customer support and tell them to Provide you with New Account, if not let me know I will do it for you.

Regards

I can not process liberty reserve payment, pls take a look and fix it

Mate, can you check what's going on with Sweta server??? I can't use it normally for like 20+ days, i am using m0 (store) compression and average time for raring one 4gb file is around 17 minutes and there is only 2 people on server right now... Now DL and UP speed is slow as hell... I was fair enough, i am waiting for like 5+ days to see this problem solved... If there is any abuser ban that idiot and end of story...

Hello,
Ok I will look into it,if you have a ticket open Kindly give me the number.

Why u don't response my problem :(

You need to send us manual payment via LR.
Please contact our support for the details.

Thank You

Glenn, after formatting i still experience very slow rar/unrar speed... Can you check whats going on? It seems that there is a problem with hdd...

Ticket number : 128950

Glenn, after formatting i still experience very slow rar/unrar speed... Can you check whats going on? It seems that there is a problem with hdd...

Ticket number : 128950

Hey Mate,
We are going to replace the hard drives with New ones.
Please check your Email, I have already updated you.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back