BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Chris server supposed to be up now? Because it is still down on my end.

Yes. The server is already online since 12 hours now and everything has been setup and the same login details will be working. It is already up. Open a ticket if you are still not able to access it.

[SLIDE]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1517/selection007b.png[/SLIDE]

Recent upload speeds on US Servers. 10 Uploads at a time. Upload speeds are not slow.

Server issues are already being fixed and Chris is working well now. Any issues please open a ticket.

When you are planning to replace hdd's for Sweta server? Previous ETA was 12.10.2011... All my files still there and rar/unrar speed is really slow...

When you are planning to replace hdd's for Sweta server? Previous ETA was 12.10.2011... All my files still there and rar/unrar speed is really slow...

Hello Stinky,
Instead of replacing the hard drives we are going to replace the whole server itself. You should receive your new server details by tomorrow.

Everything solved now, i have two RDP with them, one in NL and one premium in US, even that in NL where is 10+ users is working as a charm, i had small problem with US one but now everything works great again (problem was with server)... Fast support and very friendly staff... I am with them for like 7+ months...

Everything solved now, i have two RDP with them, one in NL and one premium in US, even that in NL where is 10+ users is working as a charm, i had small problem with US one but now everything works great again (problem was with server)... Fast support and very friendly staff... I am with them for like 7+ months...

Hello,
Glad to know and Thank You very Much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back