Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please i said before and saying again , dont restart RDP randomly instead set a fix time or tell users on it before doing so , i was in middle of work again

Please i said before and saying again , dont restart RDP randomly instead set a fix time or tell users on it before doing so , i was in middle of work again
Have you reported through support, This is not support thread..We cannot take any action..if you give something on support

i dont like pms and ticket cuz' i dont take any answer most time.for ex i sent a pm regarding modification Mdia player classic i couldnt get a reply.if you dont us to write here then open a support thread so that we can write there.and

again and again .206 lagging too much

Please reply the ticket #923136

Checking this.

i dont like pms and ticket cuz' i dont take any answer most time.for ex i sent a pm regarding modification Mdia player classic i couldnt get a reply.if you dont us to write here then open a support thread so that we can write there.and

again and again .206 lagging too much

I guess you should resort to TICKETS, we got plenty of support staff to take care of things.

.206 99% ram in use

Solved.

admin has to avoid these unrespective users who f.cks up the servers' RAM and CPU if he doesnt want to loose clients.

Solved and i do care for each client like i do for you, clients are now forcing us to put the sessions on AUTO LOG OFF coz they do not want to close even firefox & IE sucking RAM & CPU.
Guys, help us to help you or else i will be forced to harden this.

.206 96% ram in use , continuously in recent times, I can't do anything when the RAM up to> 95%.

Resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back