Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
USERS 24 IN MY RDP WTF ?

DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD VERY VERY SLOW

IP - 95.211.90.181

PLEASE ADMIN MOVE SOME USERS ANOTHER SERVER

USERS 24 PER ONE RDP IS VERY HIGH

SPEED VERY SLOW

USERS 24 IN MY RDP WTF ?

DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD VERY VERY SLOW

IP - 95.211.90.181

PLEASE ADMIN MOVE SOME USERS ANOTHER SERVER

USERS 24 PER ONE RDP IS VERY HIGH

SPEED VERY SLOW
Can you check atleast how many are active at a time before making these accusations

832be8c25f.png

Last edited:
Number of users will never exceed 14 in my service.. Active clients 12.
Issue of slow speeds, 4 days without reboot..

Mob, reboot this server please.

Kasuwa.. Stop counting the HDD's, I have clarified this many times and remove that IP ASAP.

I got a new slot, I got my new info by mail. Your old slot will be deleted within 24 Hours, so back up your data first. Is this normal? And it says that I should change my password, how do I do that? thanks!

hydrothunder thank you for the info, but another thing, I am using the new slot, I am trying to use IDM and it says it dosent have any space in C so I cant download, but in the settings of IDM I selected all files Compresed Music Documents all to go in K my partion, and it wont work, and I can download anything, do you know what should I do?

uploadgrewlis said:
As I use my slot missing? I made an order 48 hours ago

can u reframe it.......
slot missing ? or waiting for info ?

dragos22 said:
hydrothunder it worked, thank you very much, you run a great service here, anybody should be lucky to have this great support and service!

Here to help u guys.......

Thanks

I was wondering, do you allow IDM to download all night? I have about 70-100 links that I want to download, can I put them in IDM and til morning IDM will download them, but that means that my slot will runing all night, do you allow that, I dont want to do something that you dont allow or may ban! So I will wait for a staff member to say something, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back