Status
Not open for further replies.

3plx

Hey guyz is it safe to buy backlinks ?
I mean that google wont blacklist me and it will give me more page rank ?

10 comments
It really depends..
If you're aiming to get no penalties (Google) I would suggest doing the right way in getting backlinks..

You need to buy backlinks from someone that is offering backlinks on sites with pr 4 to pr 6 buy backlinks from someone offer a lot of backliks for cheap on pr 0 to pr 2 is a waste of money $$. 400 to 500 pr 4 to pr 6 backlinks would be 25x better than buying 3k to 5k pr 0 to pr 2 backlinks

Buying backlinks are not at all safe for a website. You can do an exchange of links or do one way link building. Buying links are considered Black Hat SEO, and is not preferred by search engines. Your website can get penalized or even banned for such activities.

Buying backlinks is a bad thing. Google does not look kindly at your website when its links are not found on other websites when your ad time expires. Guest post links are better. Be careful and do more research before you buy backlinks that will only be online for a few months.

no not anymore, after recent google updates it is too risky though it depends upon from where you buying if the buying source is legit then you may be safe.

I wouldnt suggest buying backlinks from fiverr. It seems to be a lot of spam links However, i would have to agree with @[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]DJboutit on his post regarding thousands of back links. Good solid back links in smaller quantities seem more legitimate. [/FONT]

Best is to interact with other blogger, companies. Do some kind of collaboration. Those activity with provide you some good backlinks on mutual understanding. Google don't recommend to purchase backlinks cause its against the Google policy. If you have bought any of link. Don't tell anyone on internet. Dont buy links in bulk. Google may detect that. Few links from good reputed sites can be good idea for backlinks.

Buying Links is against Google Guidelines.

"Buying or selling links that pass PageRank. This includes exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links; exchanging goods or services for links; or sending someone a “free” product in exchange for them writing about it and including a link"

Buying Links and Paying someone (Marketers) for building links are different things.

It's safe but is it worth it?

Depends where your backlinks are, Google is really wise.

If you know it's crappy links he does too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back