Trade [Buy/Sale] Exchange Webmoney with Neteller, skrill, paypal, payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma900

[Buy/Sale] Exchange Webmoney, Neteller, skrill, paypal, payoneer, payza

hello mates,

-I have webmoney WMZ, paypal to sale now (20-400$)
-exchange with Neteller, skrill, paypal, payoneer payza
-if you always and anytime need webmoney I am here and I will accept your requests
-you pay first then i will pay
-send me pm here, here is safe then skype and admins or mods can see our messages
-or you can knock me in skype: shafiul2050, gmail: shafiul2050@gmail.com contact through: +8801716160162, you will find me in fb with this number
-after the exchange please come here and give a response (its important for bulding trust)

have a nice day !!

Last edited:
9 comments
you are welcome xeupload

hello mates,

-I have webmoney and paypal to sale now 20-400$
-I need Neteller , but i will trade with skrill, paypal, payoneer too
-if you always and anytime need webmoney I am here and I will accept your requests
-you pay first then i will pay to your webmoney and paypal
-send me pm here and admins or mods can see our messages
-or you can knock me in skype: shafiul2050, gmail: shafiul2050@gmail.com contact through: +8801716160162, you will find me in fb with this number
-after the exchange please come here and give a response (its important for bulding trust)

have a nice day !!

Last edited:
hello mates,

-I have webmoney and paypal to sale now 20-400$
-I need Neteller , but i will trade with skrill, paypal, payoneer too
-you pay first then i will pay to your webmoney and paypal
-send me pm here
-you can knock me in skype: shafiul2050, gmail: shafiul2050@gmail.com contact through: +8801716160162, you will find me in fb with this number

have a nice day !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back