BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are sorry for not responding in the last days, but we work 24hours per day. Here is a graphic with our growth in the last two weeks (number of downloads):

This is the reason the upload/download speed is slow, and also the reason we are working so hard. I can assure you that this issues will be solved as soon as possible.

About the payments:
We've made investments this week more than we can afford in order to sustain our business, but don't panic you will receive your money as soon as we get approval for new funds (this is a matter of days).

Thank you for understanding,
BulletUpload.com

We are sorry for not responding in the last days, but we work 24hours per day. Here is a graphic with our growth in the last two weeks (number of downloads):

This is the reason the upload/download speed is slow, and also the reason we are working so hard. I can assure you that this issues will be solved as soon as possible.

About the payments:
We've made investments this week more than we can afford in order to sustain our business, but don't panic you will receive your money as soon as we get approval for new funds (this is a matter of days).

BulletUpload.com

Thank bulletupload. Good file host

this better be true because if you don't pay in the next few days you'll lose a lot of your members, me included. i hope the support team will be more responsive from now on.

regards

About the payments:

BulletUpload.com

About the payments:

BulletUpload.com

This is the effect of being stickied I hope you can maintain, because I'm using you full time and sales are rising. :O

Huuuuiiiiii, now Freeuserspeed is 800 kb/s, more i can't get. Soooo please look that the freeuserspeed not again decreased to 30 kb/s.

Regards
maeuhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back