BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you all make them enough sells they will increase the amount of space.However,have you ever looked up what HDD's costs There is no unlimited HDD space on earth otherwise please inform me :D

• Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images, videos and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, BulletUpload.com is under no obligation to become involved.
  • BulletUpload.com is not liable for your images, videos or files or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your images, videos or files.

BulletUpload.com is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.

:facepalm:

That's almost what every filehost will state.. and even if they don't they will cooperate with legal authorities just so they won't get in trouble in anyway..

i am removing my posts from all forums until the payment is made... sorry guys but i need the money for my new carp fishing site. I hope you'll make the payment soon.

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back