BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi BulletUpload!
You are a Scammer? Why not pay my income?

i113482_bulletupload.png

My BulletUpload id: free366

Last edited:
If you don't pay on time, people will not trust you anymore.... As many others, I already lost enough with hosts who thought to become rich after the closure of Megaupload

Date Amount Status
2012-02-19 $65.41 PENDING
2012-02-10 $30.94 PAID

Seven days after the 19th is the 26th for your information ;-)

Last edited:
@layzie: that problem seems to be fixed already, the problem now, once again, is that you can't upload anything:
can't establish a connection to the server

update: web upload and remote upload fixed

Last edited:
a week ago I can not go, because the remote upload this bad, a few mb up and stops. Please fix the problem then, 1 week and is time consuming.

Important Message! Affiliate program suspended!

Hi BulletUpload affiliates and users,

We want to let you know that our webhost has a new owner and he will make a lot of changes to the website.
The affiliate program will be suspended until all the changes will be done and the new website will be ready.
You can all request your payouts from now on until friday. The affiliate program with the new website/logo will be back ASAP.
We think until the next week. You will get all your earned money until then. Also you need to know that bulletupload will not be closed and you can use the website all this period of time.

Kind Regards,
Bulletupload.com

Hi KosukeAtami,

We want to let you know that our webhost has a new owner and he will make a lot of changes to the website.
The affiliate program will be suspended until all the changes will be done and the new website will be ready.
You can all request your payouts from now on until friday. The affiliate program with the new website/logo will be back ASAP.
We think until the next week. You will get all your earned money until then. Also you need to know that bulletupload will not be closed and you can use the website all this period of time.

Kind Regards,
Bulletupload.com

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I found it very respectful email sent.
Should be followed by all companies that exchange owner.
For no misunderstanding ..
I wish good luck to the new owner and will be waiting for new affiliate program.

Edit: Thanks for everything and good luck for their new venture BulletUpload.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back