BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just telling, the server doesn't respond right now as we speak. Maybe it would be a gfgood idea to put a halt to uploads from new members, something like that ?

@BulletUpload: are payouts made on a specific day of the week? you mention that you're doing payouts today so is that mean that I should make my requests on Saturdays?

Thanks in advance.

Free users download speed = 15 kb/s :facepalm: It's the same speed since you've start your service, are you going to increase it sooner or later ?! <_<

Free users download speed = 15 kb/s :facepalm: It's the same speed since you've start your service, are you going to increase it sooner or later ?! <_<

Please don't... Right now, my premium speed is fine. Don't let it ruin by Cheap Charlies. Who cares about free users anyway ? Remember, we sell premium accounts ? With the (too) low prices of BU (2.99$/10 days), I see absolutely no reason not to buy premium =)

Last edited:
Please don't... Right now, my premium speed is fine. Don't let it ruin by Cheap Charlies. Who cares about free users anyway ? Remember, we sell premium accounts ? With the (too) low prices of BU (2.99$/10 days), I see absolutely no reason not to buy premium =)

I care about the free speed.If I post anything from them at that speed there will be too many complaints & they will get put on the ban host list at the place I get most of my downloads from.
The download speed is the only reason I'm not posting their links and making money for them and me right now.

I care about the free speed.If I post anything from them at that speed there will be too many complaints & they will get put on the ban host list at the place I get most of my downloads from.
The download speed is the only reason I'm not posting their links and making money for them and me right now.

Sorry, don't agree... For me, selling premiums gives me 10 times more income as PDD. Just make sure you upload something people are willing to pay for :'(

And yes, me too had too many complaints about speed, resulting in loss of sales, I really hope they solved their problems now X-(

Did you actually read my comment ?

I can't make money from them period, if they get ban from places because of complaints about the speed.
My comment had nothing to do with sales or PPS verses PPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back