BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bulletupload
wants yo use a lot of friends Because; seek, and there are problems in the payment confidence and stability required..

I'm glad they seem to be legit so far but guys, please pay someone a few dollars to make you a proper logo and banner and stuff. The design is dire :blink:

Thx

04tenrf3h4es.jpg

hi support and all uploader?
I one questions?
BulletUpload.com Support remote hosting???(Filesonic, Fileserve, Uploadsation,FJ)

Don't know what's going on, we have big speed. We will contact our hosting to increase the international speed and ask them why is this happening .

Stick here, we will respond to tell you what was the problem!

Regards

We don't have a download limit for premium users. The 400mb Max download file size limit it's only for free unregistered users!

The registered users can download files up to 1GB in size, and premium users can download files unlimited in size.

Best regards

P.S. Stay close, we will have a big surprise for all of you in the month of December!

For the peoples who have upload/download speed problems please talk with your internet service provider.

We made a lot of tests and no problems found. The datacenter where our servers are located are connected with the europe's best ISP's at 10GB per each and the upload/download speed it's the same, so if you have problems uploading or your visitors downloading, there is the country and isp's fault.

There are countries where the most of isp's have cable/t1/lan connections and they will have big speed, and countries like Spain where the isp's have adsl will work slower. ADSL connections have the worst upload speed!

For example downloads/uploads from Romania, Germany & Austria will work better than from Spain, Turkey, etc

Like we've said, we are connected with the best ISP's from europe. So you can check the speed here:

Romania - Germany - Spain - France - Austria

This is the same speed you will have for upload and also for premium downloads when using bulletupload.com

Kind regards

We don't have a download limit for premium users. The 400mb Max download file size limit it's only for free unregistered users!

The registered users can download files up to 1GB in size, and premium users can download files unlimited in size.

Best regards

P.S. Stay close, we will have a big surprise for all of you in the month of December!

sorry but 99% users don know about this, when somone see information to stop download at limit he close site so uploaders dont have points and then You lose uploaders look stats

ny72_Untitled.jpg

So I dont upload now, and I waiting when You delete the limits. 0,65$ for day.... no coments. And as You see my refferer leave to...

Payment Proof

After 4 days of work I go on a request and today I got the payment .They are very honest and count correct statistics.

Bulletupload are you romanian? I see you have vodafone number:)

I hope you make a good promo on December but don`t extend too much because if you make too big promo you can`t pay after that... make a smart promo to earn + money but make your calculation very god to can pay on future like now.

http://i42.tinypic.com/5vwu0y.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, why Spain isnt in group B? :(

Spain is in group B. Verify it:
http://bulletupload.com/pages/makemoney.html

You already has ton of ads & popup... better switch your compnay from file host to ===> Ads company:facepalm:

Did you see what happen' with Wupload? We sustain our payouts from premium sales too, but the best earnings are from ads. In this way we won't fail and all uploaders will be paid in time.
Without ads no other company can sustain this kind of payment system. We have the highest paying rates for a legit filehoster !!

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back