Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ Blacklisted

Hi admin,

I would still love to use the old skin more than this new one. I assume its practically possible so that we can choose the skin from UCP.
Please have a though on this.

Regards
AJ

17 comments
I don't know who it used to look before, but I do like the way it looks now...:) color scheme is very comfortable for my eyes and good navigation.

I think they've done a great job updating the site. Really nice theme, just took a while to get use to :)

I still feels old skin was much better, new skin takes all the screen space, everything is so big and it is really hard to browse sections on a homepage because it looks confused. Now only one post can be seen when scrolling through posts/threads.

This skin looks better on tablet devices if it was made responsive.
smileys_dogs_779566.gif

I still feels old skin was much better, new skin takes all the screen space, everything is so big and it is really hard to browse sections on a homepage because it looks confused. Now only one post can be seen when scrolling through posts/threads.

This skin looks better on tablet devices if it was made responsive.
smileys_dogs_779566.gif

totally true

I can understand the updating, I personally prefer the new theme as it's like this generation, last theme was old style vbulletin looking forum, this is matching todays websites I think..

I still think the old style should be available to members who signed up before the new one was implemented maybe? Allow all user groups to view apart from members post-update.. Will stop the complaining which always happens when any site updates their style/design/etc.

The top bar is way too large, It only fits a message on my screen size
Everything is way too big, and the space inbetween posts it's a big waste
I'm not blind

z1PDE94.jpg

Tl1TbnP.jpg

And the old homepage displayed much more information
It's much easier to read sections line by line than having to look side by side

Rt22knG.jpg

WaUYSY2.jpg

Attachments

• z1PDE94.jpg
    z1PDE94.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I like the new skin! But the old skin was definitely much better and more practical. I think most webmasters would prefer to browse a site with a simple skin like the old wj skin compared to this.

Being a new theme it should be made fully responsive, currently its nearly outdated.

Here is a good example of fully responsive
Code:
http://forumpromotion.net/forum/
(Not my site & I don't use it) Every page fits any device perfectly.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I think they've done a great job updating the site. Really nice theme, just took a while to get use to [/FONT]=P~

EQV94gi.png

Am I the only one (apart from M) who gets to use it? :whistling:

Well, i just logged in after long time seeing ur screeenshot, having some hope.
But the hope went with wind.

EOaPuHY.png

Still no old theme, and no responsible comments from Admin. Too bad. I'm signing out again.
Happy to see the reputation points I've got this for the thread.

I got a 16:10 (1920x1200) 24" monitor, now I have a lot of screen height

But it's still hard to navigate here with my laptop's resolution (1366x768)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back