Branding logo needed! (Up to $30 possible!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing offensive about tampons. Tampons are a part of life. I wanted to make a direct metaphor and I feel I've succeeded. And yes - I modified a royalty free piece of clipart. Your chances of getting better for your $10-$15 budget is very slim, not unlike a tampon - and that's what I meant to say.

Okay - Perhaps the tampon metaphor was a bit much. I apologize if it offended.

Back to design topic: Personally I found AllSolo's design quite brilliant. It's a solid design. I think you'd be a fool not to purchase it for $10-$15-$30 if you still have the opportunity.

J.

Yeah.

Imagine having to wear a tampon from the $1 box of tampons as opposed to wearing the tampon from a $10 box... There's comfort factor involved. Ah - it must be a female thing....

The metaphor, however, is don't treat your graphic designer as the $1 box of tampons, when you want $10 comfort LMAO :sun:

What existing image please show me i draw it by my self with a sketch i got and painted after i painted i just add some glowing in the middle to look more cartoonly and please monkey is a monkey there is 10000000 monkey images online some of theme are simular or the same cant all be different....
Btw as i look we ganna have a fight here who is rights so i am off please dont include me, and sorry for my entry.

What existing image please show me i draw it by my self with a sketch i got and painted after i painted i just add some glowing in the middle to look more cartoonly and please monkey is a monkey there is 10000000 monkey images online some of theme are simular or the same cant all be different....
Btw as i look we ganna have a fight here who is rights so i am off please dont include me, and sorry for my entry.

When I say existing image, I mean using Clip Art. Again, I had originally thought people were making original images. Not until last night did I realize the gravity of my error. Nobody is looking to fight, I am just looking to understand the parameters of what is done at what financial level. I now know that $30 for a original designed logo is completely out of the question. And I am ok with that!

When I mentioned the images look similar, it was because 2 people used the same " Clip Art Monkey" for the basis of their images. When someone had mentioned they had drawn an original image, I didn't realize "Original Image" meant modifying a Clip Art piece.

Again, if I have offended, it was merely because I never differentiated between modifying Clip Art images and creating original content from scratch. I am certainly not degrading ANYTHING that has been submitted by any account. It is all art!

Thanks again!

As far a Tampons go.. The wife uses a "Diva Cup". (DON'T Google it.) ;)

As far a Tampons go.. The wife uses a "Diva Cup". (DON'T Google it.) ;)

bahahahaha - You KNOW everyone's gonna google it right? LOL

Too funny. And again ==> apologies if my earlier posts offended. Sometimes (like in real life when speaking) I posted before thinking... Anyway - good luck with your request! ;)

J.

Back to the designs. ;)

There have been some GREAT designs here, and I think I have a favourite in mind.

I am going to wait another day to see if anyone else submits something that blows my mind completely off.

Thanks!

My try

Ypaik.png

Hey guys. Just finished up speaking to the winner of my design contest. He has wished to remain anonymous.

Sorry guys. I'll see if he will let me post the actual image when it is all said and done.

Thanks!

No Winner ?

Hey anoymous means no winner right ! Who would be so dumb to make his identity hidden ?

More Work - More Reputation - More Respect

Just say "I Didnt like any Design and no Winner Declared"
Why making exuses !

maybe because of kids like you posting here, if you all need to know so badly i designed the winning entry. Im sure you must be a dupe account anyway rouge

Hey anoymous means no winner right ! Who would be so dumb to make his identity hidden ?

More Work - More Reputation - More Respect

Just say "I Didnt like any Design and no Winner Declared"
Why making exuses !

maybe because of kids like you posting here, if you all need to know so badly i designed the winning entry. Im sure you must be a dupe account anyway rouge

Pretty much true, he seems like a dupe anyway. Congrats iMage btw. :)

Well - For me personally, I would like to know which design was chosen because it's always interesting to see other designers work, if only to appreciate the design. It's not about the winning designer - but about the winning design.

Keeping your design "anonymous" in a public contest seems a bit ....... suspect to me.

I'd love to see the winning work you created and so would others. You should celebrate your win and be proud of your design. You should not want to hide it from public view.

This is my opinion.

J.

Thanks again for all the work you all have put in for me. I truly appreciate it!

Now. To get the other thread completed. Lol

Thanks again!

Pretty much true, he seems like a dupe anyway. Congrats iMage btw. :)

Well - For me personally, I would like to know which design was chosen because it's always interesting to see other designers work, if only to appreciate the design. It's not about the winning designer - but about the winning design.

Keeping your design "anonymous" in a public contest seems a bit ....... suspect to me.

I'd love to see the winning work you created and so would others. You should celebrate your win and be proud of your design. You should not want to hide it from public view.

This is my opinion.

J.

That Exactly i was trying to say " You Should Celebrate you Win " I`m Sorry my intention was not to offend anyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back