VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eddy

That's correct & if you want us to install rtorrent/rutorrent submit a installation request via support ticket (When billing is back online ;) )

I can install rTorrent fine on my own :):)

I just wasnt sure that been able to login into VPS area without any emails from boxslots... I thought It might of been my old one. or that something was wrong.

So Im cool with getting on with installing rTorrent and a VNC setup

But what about been billed twice for december? Wait until support tickets are back online and make a ticket?

Thank you

@Eddy

That's correct, submit a support ticket & we'll get everything straightened out. Don't expect a 2 minute response, we are trying to get everything situated.

@Every Client / Customer
A mass Email will be sent out regarding everything that's happening. (This is to ease the confusion).

I got my details last night for ssh access which were actually my old ones !!!
of course all data wiped out but had done my backup.
last night the client area , tickets etc were up. Today they are down.
I would have appreciated an e-mail by the members of boxslots about their future actions like they did last Sunday. I don't like being kept in the dark. I had to google a lot and I had to register to this community (yes - this is my first most) to learn that they are 'alive' and almost ready to go. I do not know how much harm is done to their servers and I can only image how hard times they must be going through with impatient clients who loose money as time goes by and crippled software.
guys .... i was a happy customer and will continue to be if I am not kept in the dark

I have got my old details only... The servers have been refreshed, as Zack & I have said previously... The BS Team is doing some important maintenance on the main site but the VPS platforms are working. :)

I think it's time for you to get your acts together and help your customers.

We've had enough, if you can't refund members within the time frame given we don't want you on WJunction. All BoxSlot members of staff can consider this as a warning.

Provide information and refunds if eligible. Hiding behind the curtains won't help anyone but bring harm to your own reputation.

thank you
also BoxSl ots, i hope that you guys will have things solved in 12 hours, otherwise ill leave, i remember all that ultra fast ticket replies & fast fix, but also ill remember 5 days downtime, and im not member here only,
all best
time to get things solved guys

no Ddos Attack Guyz.. Chill.. re-coding under progress.. things are being secured..

all of the customers already got their Vps so enjoy them..

boxslots official site and billing will be back soon.

I can;t get on boxslots.com or vps.boxslots.com:5656 have flushed DNS and still not working also tried: the IP way and still no access, whereas I could access last night, I did receive my details for VPS though so thats a plus, how do I go about getting my 2 weeks free?

What I said guyz.. nothing to worry.. see Boxslots official site is back online.. and Billing is coming shortly.. Till Then have some

878009c91c.jpg

Beer Bills will be paid by boxslots :D

no Ddos Attack Guyz.. Chill.. re-coding under progress.. things are being secured..

all of the customers already got their Vps so enjoy them..

boxslots official site and billing will be back soon.

Sorry mate but I still dont have my VPS details yet. But I just raised a ticket about it since the site is finally back up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back