VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes is down :(

can not connect to my forum because of their proxy ...

but there are very professional I think it will restore the situation very quickly

BoxSlot's And its services are not down the only thing down is the master domain which is due to the below error from the domain registrar.

Connectivity Issues with Upstream provider
Dear Customers,

We are currently experiencing connectivity issues with our upstream provider. For the time being it may not be possible to search and register .info and.org domains.

Please do not try to purchase the domains of the specified extensions at this time as it will most probably result in error. We are working on resolving this issue and it's being treated with our highest priority.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Namecheap Support Team

If you have a service that is down or effected by this please PM me.

Hope you're soon back..Anyway sometimes the speeds on the NL server are really slow via ftp upload to x7, filesonic, wupload. This is the only thing which makes me not happy.

Would be happy if there'd be a 2gbit vps with windows. what's the difference between windows 2008/enterprise standard etc?
which one is the best for archiving files and upping?

purhased two of the netherlands vps 2-gig servers and both are unbelievably slow. The first only achieves avg. 3-4MB/s uploads through rtorrent and the 2nd can't even make it over 1MB/s. I talked to support about this and was told I need to order more ram , then asked how much is that and can it be added to the server and no reply back after 5 days.

edit: problem solved

Last edited:
purhased two of the netherlands vps 2-gig servers and both are unbelievably slow. The first only achieves avg. 3-4MB/s uploads through rtorrent and the 2nd can't even make it over 1MB/s. I talked to support about this and was told I need to order more ram , then asked how much is that and can it be added to the server and no reply back after 5 days.
Not renewing when the month is up and don't recommend this company at all

Firstly let me ask you when have you made a ticket or contacted support ? Feel free to PM me ticket ID's or date's times of those supposed chats ;)

Secondly your rtorrent speeds you cannot just point the finger at a service regardless of were you have gotten it from, your config, torrent age, activity, swarm, seeders, leechers, % completed by seechers / leechers all comes into play so again PM the ticket id's or chat logs dates or even your email ID to pull up your account, Secondly, None of my staff would advise you upgrade your ram due to a slow torrent thats just stupid within its self.

RK.

@DarkAcidBlue i dont get on here a lot PM'ing me isn't the fix buddy, always make a ticket or use live / email.

I'm not the bad pub to friends is very good hosting boxslots

This corrects the ereur by searching ..

I joined her in my config.php to solve the problem

$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] = ( isset($_SERVER["HTTP_X_REAL_IP"]) ? $_SERVER["HTTP_X_REAL_IP"] : $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] );

Your host use nginx as a reverse proxy for serving static content. They probably found some poorly auto installer that installed it without mod_rpaf so you see the same IP's for all members/visitors.

Buddy remove the code from the config now , i fixed it globally .

buddy, where are my hard work in my forum from the days 2-12 october? where are all my work? please I demand you give me my files from the old server.

i lost more than 100 hours of hard work, all the remodelation that i make to my forum betwen october 2 to 12, and more than 35 posts, and 5 registered users.

look my forum in october 3:
bsplayer.2011-10-17 14-50-41-29.jpg

bsplayer.2011-10-17 14-50-46-27.jpg

bsplayer.2011-10-17 14-50-46-83.jpg

bsplayer.2011-10-17 14-52-44-31.jpg

Last edited:
Darkacid, again your files were moved it is down to you to make your on backups I don't know why you seem to thin this is a supported support option ?

you must advise what day you going to do the change, or i must to do a backup daily?

and i post here becouse i am furious and i want the comunity knows my problem

What problem ? WE supply weekly backups we do this in case of any issue on our side, it is not our issue to make hourly, daily backups of your data if you cannot do this then why have you not opened a ticket and requested this be done for you ? Consider this matter dealt with your ticket has been replied to every time you have made a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back