VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@le3on9 your site was not down for a whole day please do not tell untruthful stories, We had to move the DNS server so at maximum your site would have been down for an hour or two, propogation was not an issue as the server had the IP's of the old server.

To Everyone else i am sorry for the little downtime spot we had but as you know pesky hardware needs to be dealt with fast.

have a litle doubt i host site in my current vps and a use rl or tf im not a heavy uploader ... but when i download something my site its unavalaible for an instants thats really annoying maybe my actual host provider its overselling... with your servers this shitty things doesnt happen right?

@bachbell we have no complaints yet, we separate all of our users, daily / regular site users and those that are high traffic targeted they never share the same connections or switches.

its ok RK.
btw how much users per server on 1gbit plan. WD Black Disk is good. but if there is many users on servers CPU is pain. as 3.70 is burst speed on single core. And
I don't think 8 threads mean 8 x 3.30ghz.

its ok RK.
btw how much users per server on 1gbit plan. WD Black Disk is good. but if there is many users on servers CPU is pain. as 3.70 is burst speed on single core. And
I don't think 8 threads mean 8 x 3.30ghz.

We use the WD Black edition 6Gbit/s HDD upto 4 users per drive and we are also using more of the E3-1270 CPU than the 12-40 CPU.

3.70GHz is the speed after HT (Hyper Threading) is enabled, all dirves also come with Write Back Cache enabled.

my site is offline:
snap000197.jpg

Ticket Created #469933

Last edited:
This is not a thread related to support, domain names or websites, May I suggest you await a ticket reply.

*EDIT* Your ticket was replied to over 7 hours ago.

Last edited:
my site still offline since october 12.

Yestarday I change the "name servers" in my domain for those you give me but still offline:
snap000197.jpg

and i cant make a tiket becouse your site is offline too:
snap000200.jpg

please do something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back