VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Not more then 10 or 12 users , we believe in Quality not in providing stuffs in quantity , u surely will love the service ;) Thanks

thanks for reply. i am asking for to calculate connection speed per user.

for 100mbit/s netherlands plan, if there is 10-12 user does the ul/dl speed is approximately 1-2mb/s?

thanks for reply. i am asking for to calculate connection speed per user.

for 100mbit/s netherlands plan, if there is 10-12 user does the ul/dl speed is approximately 1-2mb/s?

No for 100mbps we wont fill it 10 to 12 mate , we also knw how it is .. i guess there is only 4 or 5 users on that Dedi . I Already said , for speeds u wont be getting any problem as in 100mbps everything VPS got Dedicated 100mbps bandwidth its not shared .

Main site is down & my VPS has not been deployed, and it's nearly need 24 hours :(

e488dae205eb879a7d35427ade0d14ed.jpg

BoxSlots.com £50 account credit

We were down due to an error in the web server which has been resolved, sorry about that.

On another note:
Hello WJ!

We at BoxSlots created a little advertising contest that involves you and offers a nice prize at the end to a selected winner.

What we want you to do:

To participate in this contest, simply make a YouTube Video advertising our company, and send the link to contest@boxslots.com! Simple as that! On September 30th, we will be selecting some users at random who have submitted videos that caught our staff team's eye, and picking one random person from that list to be chosen as the winner. The winner will receive £50.00 GBP to their account balance on our site. If you don't have an account, just make one!

Contest Pointers:
* You are allowed to use affiliate links to earn even more money
* You are allowed to use this account credit on anything on our site

Contest Rules/TOS:
The video you submit must contain a link to Powerful Dedicated Servers, Virtual Servers and Seedboxes - BoxSlots or your BoxSlots affiliate ID. Any video that get flagged by the YouTube community and gains an age restriction will be disregarded. The account credit can be used on any BoxSlots service, but cannot be withdrawn or exchanged. This credit cannot be used towards licenses purchased with a product.

If you have any questions, please e-mail contest@boxslots.com.

Last edited:
The site is up. We are having a slight maintenance, hence the site went down.
yes main site is up but my vps is still offline although after pressed 'Boot' in VPS CP and BoxSlots' client portal.

hope it will be back soon. will submit a ticket if it is still offline within one hour from now.

edit:
everything's back to normal now.

Last edited:
The network is being repaired as there was a power issue with Core1 and it is being resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience

eddyj, nothing will change. Everything will only even better. If you have further questions you can mail me personally: tamer(@)boxslots.com

Inject0r, please submit a ticket / wait on your ticket to be replied. We can only provide accurate support in our client portal.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back