VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (CS: Hacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so why is ihate & rickie banned? :/

for the exact reasons we've stated...Rickie for having a dupe which was used to promote his business and iHate for a scam/dupes

iHate didn't work for BS, he helped them with tickets when the hacks happened because he and Rickie were friends. His ban had nothing to do with this.

And this is still a sales thread, so unless you have something relevant to say, then stay out. Meaning WJ Staff, BS Staff and customers.

how did you know it was a "jealous competitor"?

how come you blame almost everyone else except your company for not having a "solid" security?

the security is the back-bone of your company, being hacked for three times in a short period of time is almost synonymous to NOT having a SAFETY FIRST policy.

pretty unfortunate few weeks for a lot of webhosters. my vps runs out on the 22nd anyway, not gonna bother with a refund because you provided me with such a good service for months before any problems came up.

best of luck. :)

how did you know it was a "jealous competitor"?

how come you blame almost everyone else except your company for not having a "solid" security?

the security is the back-bone of your company, being hacked for three times in a short period of time is almost synonymous to NOT having a SAFETY FIRST policy.

Yea I wonder the same thing. It isn't like the hacking 'logs' will come from one of those machines of the competitor lol.

It's time to stop spitting on each other, boxslots is closing and it's a sad new for all customers, it's unbelievable to see all these stories with Ricky, how you guys, are polluting the subject... I hope Zack & Bharat will have a better fate than him anyway.

I never had problems with boxslots until this date, so a little respect to this host to remember good moments before it has been hacked.

PS: I moved to DOTVPS (Zack recommendations)

have talked with Bharat yesterday, never knew this thread owner leaving boxslots tough. he (Bharat) said his servers are safe and secure. lets see how it goes with him (hope everything goes fine).tbh, untill boxslots purchased his hosting company they were too good.

It's time to stop spitting on each other, boxslots is closing and it's a sad new for all customers, it's unbelievable to see all these stories with Ricky, how you guys, are polluting the subject... I hope Zack & Bharat will have a better fate than him anyway.

I never had problems with boxslots until this date, so a little respect to this host to remember good moments before it has been hacked.

PS: I moved to DOTVPS (Zack recommendations)

Can anyone from Bosxlots confirm this so I can start looking for another host? I just submitted a ticket, not sure if I will get a reply because of all this mess. However if Zack can confirm this then it will help me allot. I just need to know because my invoice is due on 15th of this month.

Oh wow he Edited the first post. I never check the first post lol well its sad :(
I have made the backup. Now who will provide a service like Boxslots excluding the hacks lol? 750GB HDD 1.5GB RAM with 100Mbit dedicated ggrrrr anyone up to take a customer lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back