VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (CS: Hacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im doing that currently but the information really isent organised well and ive already been burned by rapidspeeds and boxslots, i dont want to be in this position again

[mod]Open a thread in one of the hosting sections for advice on who to go with[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
they are not answering my ticket on boxslots.com...i have opened a alerpay dispute..now let see..in last 15 days i have not seen my site UP....every time i have found my website DOWN.

well its over 24hours since i asked refund and no answer from them since... seems like this project has gone tits up also.

sad though, really liked my vps

Still no official reply from Boxslots , you guys are seriously boned xD

3rd time a charm (y) , Should have asked for refund while you had the chance.

Last edited:
lol, good luck with your demands. im sure you`ll get it if you demand it... instantly ;)

anyhow, would be good to know who was that jealous competitor? im looking for new VPS atm, and i surely would stay the f*** away from this guy

Zack[BoxSlots];1164862 said:
Financially, BoxSlots cannot go on, due to the charge-backs, hacking, & security improvements (I guess they didn't work huh?)
@Remaining Clients
If you do "have" a server online still & it has not been cleared, please make a backup of all your data ASAP.

Zack

Boxslots closing :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back