VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (CS: Hacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf why is ricky banned ?
and yes the downtime is starting to become a deal breaker despite the great quality of the service and value it needs to perform its primary function

stop posting bullshit and lies pls

BTW i still waitin of a answer on my Ticket

Bharat didnt anser here same as Cameron and Zack

This is the bullshit ?

I feel sorry for anyone affected in the recent downtime, it's painful to see that this was all caused by their lack of knowledge/security.

Boxslots was hacked 3 times,what do you need more ?
Probably they will be hacked 4th time...
I think nano. have right,they are not experts in security.

This is the bullshit ?

Boxslots was hacked 3 times,what do you need more ?
Probably they will be hacked 4th time...
I think nano. have right,they are not experts in security.

how can you say they hacked again mate read the fuck topic then you see that not all people have this issue so dont lie here pls.

@viruz99 thanks, downloaded =)
wow you are cool

GTFO if you are no customer here dont spam in the topic pls

I've given them a set time to reply, if I don't hear back I'd advise EVERYONE (that includes shared hosting clients too) to dispute payment.

how can you say they hacked again mate read the topic then you see that not all people have this issue so dont lie here pls.

wow you are cool

GTFO if you are no customer here dont spam in the topic pls

Current status : Hacked

Start from reading the topic first dude.

For 2nd:

Username : vmuser680
IP Address : 202.60.66.32
Hostname : brisbane.perfect-privacy.com
Time : December 13, 2011, 8:02 pm

I've given them a set time to reply, if I don't hear back I'd advise EVERYONE (that includes shared hosting clients too) to dispute payment.

Shared hosting is down 11 days now...

Last edited:
Myticket is unanswered after nearly 24 hours, my VPS was reset to CentOS from fully running ubuntu 11.04 and root password is no longer accessible, I will be disputing this with paypal if no reply soon

Unfortunately, given that BoxSlots aren't up on their feet yet users cannot break rules and advise you to join another host (directly linking to them etc). Visit the hosting sections and view the sales thread. Tip: View feedback from customers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back