VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (CS: Hacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hate the lies ...... please refund me my 9.32L and cancel my service (wich now dont exist becouse you delete all my forum).

[slide]http://darkacidblue.com.ar/snap000302.jpg[/slide]

I already closed my paypal dispute because they said they will dispatched already my new login details but 1 hour had passed already and i haven't receive yet my new login details.. god d*mn boxslots.. :facepalm:

Zack[BoxSlots];1168520 said:
@monsterfish
We're still waiting on sBorg bud :(

okay what does sborg has to do anything with other application that i paid you to install for me ? while waiting for sborg , could you at least set up the other scripts for me ?

FTW! after 10 hours still i haven't received my new login details!!!! SCAMMER!! just REFUND me im really disappointed with you boxslots!! :facepalm:

And posting on an advertisement thread will help? They have said time and time again this is NOT a support method. I really don't see how that's so hard to understand (facepalm).

Well, it helps. Because it gets the attention of a mod, who now requests you to solve this problem(s).

If we receive more complains, the thread will be closed / deleted.

14 hours had passed after you gave me my new login details but until now i can't even access ROOT. Submitted ticket already regarding this but until now issue haven't been fixed yet!

WORST SERVICE HERE IN WJ!!!

I want to wait until to end of my service to write a review but in this case I should say something first.

I don't know why people who aren't using boxslots go here to make a sale thread become a discussion thread. I remember that some time ago, WJ created Hosting Discussion for this purpose. And WJ doesn't allow user to make a sale thread become support thread. (I still don't agree with this decision but in other thread, I saw mods warning members)

I'm using their service. In these 2 days, I don't know why but I get answer for my tickets later than before. But it's still no longer than 6 hours to get a reply (longest). Some ticket get answer just after 1-2 hours. I know you are very angry when you are very need answer but please go to webhostingtalk (I think biggest forum about hosting) and see how long big companies in budget service answer their customer.

I think you should be patient. If you can't wait longer, go to discussion section and make a topic or pm to mod directly to send a warning to boxslots. And don't forget to attack proof pictures.

Last edited:
Bunch of noobs I guess, I mean the customers. Boxslots has been very prompt with my support tickets. I sometimes I get reply within 10 minutes. Max 5 hours when their support is either busy or not around.

As a regular viewer of this public forum, someone posting just a ticket number doesn't really justify that company is bad. What if the ticket owner is asking for something ridiculous like a full refund on loosing data or VPS being down for a day or two. That is after using their service for 2 weeks? <-- that is just an example.

I agree that this thread isn't for support, but I do understand people try to get attention to their matter/problem/issues via posting here. If any of you have looked at the ticket system from the backend... you would know that the ticket system handles priorities pretty well. By posting your ticket numbers here and getting a faster service you slow down the others who have been patiently waiting for their support tickets to be answered.

I am not supporting Boxslots in this matter, they might slow but who knows what the ticket owner is really asking for. There is always two sides of the story.

@sniffdog
That would be unfair because you do not see many happy customers posting when they are happy. Only unhappy customers come and post. Fortunately I am a happy one and I post on both occasions. :)

Agree with donhopkin! Happy customers do not browse this forum nor post in this thread.

True, Boxslots had some MAJOR problems in the past couple of weeks. However, they really did handle most of the issues very well. Other providers would just close shop and run with the $$. Those guys did everything they could to reestablish the service and refund the unhappy customers!!

Good job Boxslots!! My new VPS rocks so far (crossing fingers).

Just few minutes ago, my server OS got reinstalled from some random guy with login ip 204.45.70.98!!

What is this? I have created a ticket (#583588). All of my data lost. I need an answer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back