BoomRDP.com 2xE5-2420,5620,E3-1230 32/64 GB RAM, 1&2 GBPS From $6.99/month(NL,FR,USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are now offering Admin permissions on PLATINUM and DIAMOND packages for Users :)

----------------

Get 40% of premium RDP

2 x Intel® Xeon® E5620 @ 2 x 2.40 GHz
32 GB DDR3 RAM
120 GB SSD(Solid State Drive) For OS for Superb Performance
200 GB HDD - Your Personal Drive
With RAID 0
Windows Server 2008 Standard R2
1 Gbps Dedicated Port
Datacenter: Evoswitch

http://www.boomrdp.com/cart.php

HURRY - First 2 users only /-

Hey. There's a problem connecting to remote desktop, it automatically logs off while connecting. Can you look into it?

Issue was fixed long time back

-----------

Get 20% off any RDP ( Except Bronze ) - Valid for 2 Users only

Hey. There's a problem connecting to remote desktop, it automatically logs off while connecting. Can you look into it?

-----------

What's really fixed? You fix one issue, then the other one comes out. This is really annoying. Now I'm able to connect remote desktop, however when I try starting FileZilla, it directly logs off. As soon as Filezilla is started it logs off. I'll have to look for other alternatives since your service is not really consistent. Too bad.

PS: It's totally down right now. Can not connect at all. Great service.

Last edited:

-----------

What's really fixed? You fix one issue, then the other one comes out. This is really annoying. Now I'm able to connect remote desktop, however when I try starting FileZilla, it directly logs off. As soon as Filezilla is started it logs off. I'll have to look for other alternatives since your service is not really consistent. Too bad.

I have already left message on server about this yesterday. There is no need to make Big issue of small things here. Have you ever considered opening ticket ? Maybe you could get quick help there. Posting here won't get you any quick response

Regards

I have already left message on server about this yesterday. There is no need to make Big issue of small things here. Have you ever considered opening ticket ? Maybe you could get quick help there. Posting here won't get you any quick response

Regards

What are you talking about? I'm telling you I can't connect to remote desktop at all. You say there's no need to make this a big deal. Plus, I didn't get any message or something yesterday. Anyway there's no point in talking here. I see I will not get any help from your side.

Regards

What are you talking about? I'm telling you I can't connect to remote desktop at all. You say there's no need to make this a big deal. Plus, I didn't get any message or something yesterday. Anyway there's no point in talking here. I see I will not get any help from your side.

Its because France server is down for maintenance. I left message on server. If people didn't get any messages? why is it only you that's complaining here ? where are the rest? Offering help in Thread is against rules that's why i said Open ticket

Regards

Ok. I'm mistaken and you're perfect. Because it's really a lot of work informing people through e-mail. I'm just looking forward to my service expiring.

Ok. I'm mistaken and you're perfect. Because it's really a lot of work informing people through e-mail. I'm just looking forward to my service expiring.

Our apologies for not informing via mail as it works for us when ever we send messages on servers, clients generally get it. Since there are people who don't understand Open ticket we will inform via mail from now on for them. Even we are looking forward for it.

Regards

Do believe me people understand what "Open Ticket" means. There's a huge difference between what you claim here (maintenance for France Servers) and what the support says. After seeing what support has told me in my ticket as a reason of remote desktop not working, I felt really lucky since I didn't buy a service longer than one month. Coz it would be a big waste for me. Please accept my apology for this. Good luck.

Do believe me people understand what "Open Ticket" means. There's a huge difference between what you claim here (maintenance for France Servers) and what the support says. After seeing what support has told me in my ticket as a reason of remote desktop not working, I felt really lucky since I didn't buy a service longer than one month. Coz it would be a big waste for me. Please accept my apology for this. Good luck.

That was me who replied to your ticket there. Admin's password has nothing to do with yours. Since you don't understand what i meant by that we will just leave it here instead of making a huge drama. We consider ourselves lucky as well that we no longer have to deal with you anymore since you have decided what you want to do after due date.

Regards

Last edited:
I have been using Boom RDP, for a while now, and I am by far impressed by the quality of the RDP, and the service. Anytime, I had any issues or needed a program installed Boom would respond back to me quickly, and he's very friendly. I have been using it for over 2 weeks, and I am using the Premium RDP plan for the Netherland server. I highly recommend Boom RDP to anyone!

Thanks Boom! :D

I can't connect my RDP.I contact them via live chat,skype.But there's no reply

Sorry about that. I was out of town. Staff doesn't have access to skype but they replied via live chat

I have been using Boom RDP, for a while now, and I am by far impressed by the quality of the RDP, and the service. Anytime, I had any issues or needed a program installed Boom would respond back to me quickly, and he's very friendly. I have been using it for over 2 weeks, and I am using the Premium RDP plan for the Netherland server. I highly recommend Boom RDP to anyone!

Thanks Boom! :D

Thanks for your quality review

----------------------

Get 10% of any RDP

USE code "YFE5F4JN5Y" Valid for first 2 only / -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back