Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is trashing meepz you say?

meepz01.jpg

meepz02.jpg

As i wrote above, everyone who isn't feeling lazy can go to novanon and look for it.

Interesting thing is that loudest bunch appears to be from some ebook site/forum.

My point exactly. From what I know Taz didn't reply to emails at all.
Hi

Just to put my two penneth worth in I emailed Taz a couple of weeks ago to ask if he had any news on Bolt site... he did reply and confirmed none of the admins had heard from Meepz, but apparently this was the norm as he kept everything close to his chest, and he did not know if Bolt was dead or if it would come back. He also stated his internet was going to be ropey for a while. Surely everyone is big enough and brave enough to make their own minds up as to whether they register on new site or not without it becoming a slanging match.

Hi

Just to put my two penneth worth in I emailed Taz a couple of weeks ago to ask if he had any news on Bolt site... he did reply and confirmed none of the admins had heard from Meepz, but apparently this was the norm as he kept everything close to his chest, and he did not know if Bolt was dead or if it would come back. He also stated his internet was going to be ropey for a while. Surely everyone is big enough and brave enough to make their own minds up as to whether they register on new site or not without it becoming a slanging match.

He didn't reply to any emails sent to him by other staff members, mail you are talking about was posted on Facebook. That's pretty much all we heard from him (if email is legit).

He didn't reply to any emails sent to him by other staff members, mail you are talking about was posted on Facebook. That's pretty much all we heard from him (if email is legit).
No..you misunderstand... to clarify I emailed him directly and he responded to me personally.. I haven't seen his post on facebook

Since you registered here just today, I will take your testimony with reserve. I got information from long term bolt contributor that Taz didn't reply to any emails sent by other bolt staff members.
It wasn't message posted by him on FB but by someone else saying that Taz allegedly contacted him.

Last edited:
Well Taz is now posting so I guess all that you have posted is now irrelevant. You could probably apologise to a few people as well.

Yes, it appears that Taz is real. I wasn't the only one who doubted that something is wrong. When people started asking questions jolly bunch started trolling while others became aggressive.
To be honest I am not even sure if I want to be part of community like that, especially if I consider fact that many of them downloaded my files for years.
It's still unclear what is going back and forth between old staff members, we are yet to see.

Whether you want to be a part of the community or not is no longer relevant - you continued to run your mouth this morning and as a consequence, you were banned.

If the ban has not yet happened, it will be when Taz shows up.

You have yourself a good day.

Whether you want to be a part of the community or not is no longer relevant - you continued to run your mouth this morning and as a consequence, you were banned.

If the ban has not yet happened, it will be when Taz shows up.

You have yourself a good day.

Oh please, I publicly apologized to anyone who felt uneasy because of what said (or rather asked). If I am getting banned or not is completely irrelevant because I already said goodbye I and am 100% certain that you know that already. Unfortunately for any of you bullies from novanon your power does not extend here.
Have a nice one.

Very fact that you came after me here even after I apologized and said goodbye just show what kind of people are now at novanon. Who is running mouth can be seen on screenshots I provided above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back