bnehost.com: Virtual Private Servers - Location: LA, California (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnehost

Banned
Banned
BNE Host

Now accepting Liberty Reserve as well as Paypal

We will provide a 30 minute trial to anybody in need.

Reviews:
http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/BNEHost.html
www.serchen.com/company/bne-host/

Coupon Code: ILoveBne
60% Off First 4 Months

Ping Test: 108.166.213.18
Speed Test: http://bnehost.com/100mb.test

Our servers are not oversold

Client Portal | Virtual Private Servers

Isn't it time for a web hosting provider that is worried about what you want? When you choose BNE Host, you get more then web hosting. We offer 24/7/365 TRUE support. We always have a way to contact us, whether it be live chat, tickets or email. Our servers are on a dedicated Gbit network and we pass them speeds down to our VPS clients. We do not limit your speeds!

Totally FREE

• FREE Domain Name
  • FREE VPS Mangement
  • FREE 1-Click Installer (Over 100 Scripts)
  • FREE 24/7/365 Support
  • FREE Script Management
  • FREE Setup
  • FREE Search Engine Submission

VPS Hosting Packages

VPS 1 ($9.99/Month)

• 8 Cores @ 3.33 GHz
  • 20GB HDD / 100GB Bandwidth
  • 256MB 512MB Ram
  • Free 1 IP
  • 1000Mbit Port (Full Duplex)
  • Free Kloxo Control Panel

VPS 2 ($15.99/Month)

• 8 Cores @ 3.33 GHz
  • 50GB HDD / 250GB Bandwidth
  • 512MB 1048MB Ram
  • Free 1 IP
  • Free Kloxo Control Panel

VPS 3 ($24.99/Month)

• 8 Cores @ 3.33 GHz
  • 75GB HDD / 500GB Bandwidth
  • 1024MB 2048MB Ram
  • Free 1 IP
  • Free cPanel/WHM

VPS 4 ($36.99/Month)

• 8 Cores @ 3.33 GHz
  • 100GB HDD / 1000GB Bandwidth
  • 1528MB 3056 Ram
  • Free 2 IPs
  • Free cPanel/WHM and Domain

Other Features

• 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • Ddos Protection (Mitigation)
  • Firewall Protection
  • IPv4 and IPv6 Ready
  • Gbit Network

We accept Paypal and Liberty Reserve along with all major credit cards.

Last edited:
18 comments
I will look into liberty reserve right now and update you with what i find out.

If you wish to use liberty reserve please inbox us and we will give you the information. Our current checkout script doesn't support Liberty Reserve. We do have liberty reserve though.

Last edited:
Bnehost top of the line :)

Bnehost is amazing. he is very smart and fast to respond. he even helped me set everything up very quickly. He double checked everything for me to make sure it was correct the first time i launched my site. if i had to recommend any web hosting service to you it would be his because with his services you can rest assured that your hosting is in good hands and if you need help he will be right there to help you as much as possible. Thanks BneHost i dont know how i will ever repay you.

darkfelon,

We take pride in everything we do. We want every single customer and non customer to leave with a smile. I am ecstatic to hear that you are happy with the assistance that I provided you this evening. Good luck with your website and future endeavors. If you need anymore assistance please be sure to contact me. Have a great night!

BNE Host
William

Thank you darkfelon for your review.

@ ravim, for me and to be honest, when I search reviews about web-host, especially at WHT , I only search for bad reviews, caused it is-for me- the only review that you can depend on, to some extent.

Look Like self review to me.

We do not submit self reviews, they are not fair to the customer. We would also be banned from WJ. Ask the mod's to check the IPs of our two names. Please make sure you have proof before you flame a web host. Much appreciated.

----

We now accept Liberty Reserve as well as Paypal.

Last edited:
Look Like self review to me.

This has the sound of someone bitter over the fact that he could not make it providing hosting here. Is this Sour Grapes?

It is probably a good thing you are not ADVERTISING (sig/site list) because I would have to issue you an infraction for posting in another hosts thread.

You probably knew that being you are so well versed in site rules.

We do not submit self reviews, they are not fair to the customer. We would also be banned from WJ. Ask the mod's to check the IPs of our two names. Please make sure you have proof before you flame a web host. Much appreciated.

I can confirm there is no IP match between the reviewer and the host.

There is no reason to believe they are associated in any way.

Thank you or confirming that WDF. If anyone has any questions please be sure to ask. The coupon code for 60% off is still available.

Thank you darkfelon for your review.

@ ravim, for me and to be honest, when I search reviews about web-host, especially at WHT , I only search for bad reviews, caused it is-for me- the only review that you can depend on, to some extent.
you are right, some reviews are paid reviews. Just take a look at WHT :D

I have seen some web host's write reviews and act like clients. We tend to take the ethical route. It works better.

Is BNE host a scam?

This has the sound of someone bitter over the fact that he could not make it providing hosting here. Is this Sour Grapes?

It is probably a good thing you are not ADVERTISING (sig/site list) because I would have to issue you an infraction for posting in another hosts thread.

You probably knew that being you are so well versed in site rules.

I can confirm there is no IP match between the reviewer and the host.

There is no reason to believe they are associated in any way.

Is BNE host a scam? Servers down since yesterday, phone number de-listed, no one answers email... Can't believe they would be running a pretend service for a month or two and then run away with the dosh... Seems my $350+ gone down the drain.
Pino

We apologize dearly for the downtime. This has been resolved. We are issuing clients credit on their bills to make up for the issues that we had this weekend. If anyone has any issues we will gladly discuss it with you here or in a ticket.

Sincerely,
William

I may just test out this service. As for the reviews at WHS,
Review #1 "Time with BNE Host: Between 1 year to 2 years" o.O
Review #2 "Time with BNE Host: Less than 3 months" Credible.
Review #3 admits being less than a month with the company.

Why is review #1 fake? BNEhost domain Creation Date........ 2012-08-06

I may just test out this service. As for the reviews at WHS,
Review #1 "Time with BNE Host: Between 1 year to 2 years" o.O
Review #2 "Time with BNE Host: Less than 3 months" Credible.
Review #3 admits being less than a month with the company.

Why is review #1 fake? BNEhost domain Creation Date........ 2012-08-06

Some clients do not think before they post reviews. It works the same way as when a client is mad at their host. They post things out of anger. The client may have not known anything about a "whois" search. He/She may have posted the review in hopes to bring us more clients. If we would have posted that review, there is no way we would make it look so "fake". We are well aware of what a whois search can reveal.

wyn3x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back