Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling BlueMaZe vBulletin 3 Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Wassup WJ,

Today I have a new theme for you all to purchase. Today I will be selling this at $15 a pop. It did take a while to get the designs together but obviously it is not coded and needs coding so I will be selling it real cheap. Please remember too that if you are wanting any designed custom for yourself then I do 100% customised to you personally for just $45 each. (This is not a complex theme, it is one i have made for people wanting a basic site layout.) ~ I accept PayPal mainly but do also take AlertPay.


INDEX VIEW

[SLIDE]http://i26.lulzimg.com/2a0ef9.png[/SLIDE]


SHOWTHREAD VIEW

[SLIDE]http://i26.lulzimg.com/3f213b.png[/SLIDE]



Note: Anything can be changed such as the logo...etc. on request!​
 

13 comments

Very nice theme and that's a heck of deal I've was recently looking for theme for vbulletin I couldn't even find one under this price... pm you regarding the theme
 
Relax MrServ, you sound desperate to get some sales <3

But I do recommend hiring MrServ for Designing, don't know about coding since haven't seen his coding yet.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Relax MrServ, you sound desperate to get some sales <3

But I do recommend hiring MrServ for Designing, don't know about coding since haven't seen his coding yet.

Im selling this one off to make a little money as I need to invest in a new project.

And yes, i dont do the coding, i can recommend some good coders but i only do minimal work myself.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

MrOSX
Active Member · Joined
1,070
Messages
414
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom